• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

I find it funny that every single character in the series is closer to completing their dream except Ash.
Hey tbf none of them are not that close to achieving their goal. Lana has not yet made the biggest ballon. May dawn have yet to win a grand festival, while serena just started. And then you have the intangible goals like cilan, iris, misty and clemont.
And then you have Goh, who is not going to finish his goal of Gotta catch em all lol

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Poor stats? Haha woah there mate. Just because it has a lower BST does in NO way mean it’s any worse than other Legendaries. In fact in a 1v1, both Urshifu forms can OHKO a majority of the Legendaries that exist Lol they both hit like a truck with momentum from 50 other trucks o_O

It's cool if you think Urshifu is up there with the best of them, but I just personally don't.. and I would rather them not waste a slot on Ash's team by throwing it into the mix. He has Lucario anyway, which will most likely mega evolve since we've got Korrina involvement within this journey, so he doesn't need yet another fighting type when Mega Lucario will already be capable of wrecking shop, with Farfetch'd in the back for good measure.. or well, I don't see the point anyway.

BlazingAsh

Wonder how they are going to show both the Calyrex. If Ash and Goh are gonna get both the forms. Would prefer Ice rider for Ash.

Red and Blue

Wonder how they are going to show both the Calyrex. If Ash and Goh are gonna get both the forms. Would prefer Ice rider for Ash.
Unless there are two of them I imagine Calyrex will just switch between Ice Rider and Shadow Rider.

Master Pikachu 11

still think Ash should get one too but that's good.

kind of also tired of that myself, seriously the water starters need some love and Ash needs to use them more.

I've had a few people breathing down my neck about the fact that AG beating Alain's mega zard was supposed to be a thing but they don't agree.

So i'm not really seeing why Ash's Charizard would get compared to Alain's, heck would it get compared to anyone else that owns one in general?

I'm starting to have doubts about Kubfu and Ash myself.

First of all, It would not surprise me if goh wanted to get in on the action as well if he found out it involved a rare pokemon, because yes he doesn't like battling, but he'll do it if he has to, and i'd rather not see the two battle each other because it's going to lead to more complaints regardless of the winner.

At the very least it wouldn't surprise me if Goh wanted Ash to trade him Kubfu long enough to get it's dex data, same after it evolves.

Secondly there's the whole "two towers" thing, and not knowing which path to take...sounds a lot like the problem Chloe and her Eevee have, so what if she was there and and it's confusion caused it to choose her as it's trainer as it might feel she's confused as well?
They can always give both Ash and Goh a Kubfu just like Toxtricity

Sham

The Guardian of War
Hey tbf none of them are not that close to achieving their goal. Lana has not yet made the biggest ballon. May dawn have yet to win a grand festival, while serena just started. And then you have the intangible goals like cilan, iris, misty and clemont.
And then you have Goh, who is not going to finish his goal of Gotta catch em all lol
Dawn and Serena basically won their competitions but plot refused to let them win. I’d say they were pretty close to reaching their goals and quicker than Ash at it.

DuskAstral

He has Lucario anyway, which will most likely mega evolve since we've got Korrina involvement within this journey,
Not necessarily his Lucario will get ME, as there are equal chances that he will not get it. I don't think Korrina's second return will have any impact on whether Satoshi gets the Mega Stone or not.

Decidueye23

Not necessarily his Lucario will get ME, as there are equal chances that he will not get it. I don't think Korrina's second return will have any impact on whether Satoshi gets the Mega Stone or not.
Tbf i dont see korrina returning again especially after shw was beaten by ash, if it does not involve mega evolution. Maybe its ash or goh or both. But ME will definetly be integral to her return

BlazingAsh

They should wrap up the PWC this year and devote next year to IOA, CT and Galarian star tournament where Ash can enter with Goh and use all his old pokemon. That way not only will a lot Ash's older pokemon get to return but also a lot of Goh's Pokemon can battle too. And of course all the Galar gym leaders and rivals can debut too.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
They should wrap up the PWC this year and devote next year to IOA, CT and Galarian star tournament where Ash can enter with Goh and use all his old pokemon. That way not only will a lot Ash's older pokemon get to return but also a lot of Goh's Pokemon can battle too. And of course all the Galar gym leaders and rivals can debut too.

Why the hell would goh even battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.