• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I know that can't happen because Galarian star tournament can only have gym leaders and former champions battling so Goh won't qualify. But Leon can hopefully make an exception for Goh. Who knows, Goh starts to enjoy battling and gives it a thought after Leon extends an invitation to Goh as well.

There’s already barely anything differentiating ash and goh by this point, having goh start battling is just telling ash to get lost.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
I know that can't happen because Galarian star tournament can only have gym leaders and former champions battling so Goh won't qualify. But Leon can hopefully make an exception for Goh. Who knows, Goh starts to enjoy battling and gives it a thought after Leon extends an invitation to Goh as well.
u want goh to be perfect in everything?
-won 1st dynamax battle
-have incredible luck(or skill) in catching pokemon
-natural battler
-highly intelligent specie which somehow able to sense where a pkemon is(messn and zapdos)
-the only guy who is capable of saving pokemon
u want to give people more reasons to hate him?

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

MegaSalamence05

Now this is where things honestly get interesting, due to the circumstances of today's episode.

I firmly believe that Ash will be catching Calyrex and the corresponding horses instead of just Kubfu/Urshifu. Because Goh is the more book savvy of the two he'll be filling the role for Peony in this instance if they happen to go that route. While Ash and his team figures out how to help Calyrex.

charinija

Pokemon Master
After this time, they need to separate Ash from the anime and continue with the guy called Goh.

The issue is not related to Ash anymore. They made a 47-episode rookie the second strongest person in the 20-year anime. After Tobias.

Writers should definitely separate Ash. This is unfair and unfair to someone watching for Ash like me.

As of today, the anime has been thrown into the second part of Ash Ketchum and has an anonymous dude.

Let Ash leave, watchers watch for Ash, watchers no longer watch.

I'm telling the authors. Ash shouldn't be in the new series anymore.

Disrespect for Ash, which they did last anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.