• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Even if Dracovish is slow in the game, Ash's Dracovish can run so fast. It can learn Dragon Rush, though.

Ibrahim Saidu

Well, G-Max Grimmsnarl is the only Dark-type G-Max that suits her. Otherwise, they would have to give her Single Strike Urshifu as her ace instead.
It still doesn't matter. The writers can give her Grimmsnarl and Ash gets Impidimp. Once Impidimp evolves all the way, Marnie's Grimmsnarl possibly won't be seen again similar to Sanpei's Greninja and Kukui's Incineroar

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It still doesn't matter. The writers can give her Grimmsnarl and Ash gets Impidimp. Once Impidimp evolves all the way, Marnie's Grimmsnarl possibly won't be seen again similar to Sanpei's Greninja and Kukui's Incineroar
That would almost permanently lock her out of Gigantamaxing. That is unlikely. Ash isn't getting Impidimp unless Marnie is absent from the anime entirely.

GMax Helios

Episodes 40 and 53 already piss me off. I swear, if Goh catches Grookey, I am gonna stop right there until Ash’s battle with Leon, and afterwards I’ll never watch another episode of this show again. They could give Ash Kyurem, they could bring back Charizard, hell, they can bring back Tobias and have Ash beat him, I. Don’t. Care anymore. No amount of apologies will ever make up for that.

ShadowForce720

That would almost permanently lock her out of Gigantamaxing. That is unlikely. Ash isn't getting Impidimp unless Marnie is absent from the anime entirely.
Not saying that Ash will get Impidimp, however Marnie having a Grimmsnarl would not prevent Ash from also having one as they can easily them have some distinguishable trait or just make one of them shiny.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Not saying that Ash will get Impidimp, however Marnie having a Grimmsnarl would not prevent Ash from also having one as they can easily them have some distinguishable trait or just make one of them shiny.
I actually do think that Marnie is going to be absent and Ash is going to get her storylines.

BlazingAsh

I don't really see the issue here, since despite Eevee's newfound status as secondary mascot, it's evolutions are still popular and would still bring something to the cast. I'd still very much like to see Espeon on Ash's team, since its 100% the best looking eeveelution in my eyes.

Putting an eeveelution into the main cast wouldn't exactly take away from Chloe's Eevee, especially since it can most likely gigantamax which gives it a whole different dynamic to any of its evolutions..
I don’t really see the problem here as Eevee has a branched evolution. Especially considering the larger roster that is owned by the cast.

It’s not going to cause a problem if Ash wound up with one of the Eeveelutions as it wouldn’t really effect Chloe’s Eevee her Eevee has multiple routes it can take.

If anything it’s more surprising that we haven’t 2 Eevees or an Eevee and one of it’s evolutions on the cast at the same time yet, considering how marketable they are.

Plus may I point out that at the start of this series some people thought the idea that Ash would get a Dragonair/Dragonite (a Pokémon that doesn’t promote the current gen) just 10 episodes into was ridiculous and yet that didn’t stop it from happening.

In all honesty given how the current series has been it’s ridiculous to try to rule out Ash getting an Eeveelution when they are part of a branched evolution just because Chloe has an Eevee.
Branched or not, I'm really surprised you think they would give Ash an evolution of a current companion Pokemon. I know they gave Ash a Dragonite but giving him evolution of a current companion Pokemon when they have hundreds of other options available is just ridiculous. It's not like Ash has unlimited spots left on his team like Goh. It's so ridiculous I can guarantee a 100 percent it's not gonna happen at least in this series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.