• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Branched or not, I'm really surprised you think they would give Ash an evolution of a current companion Pokemon. I know they gave Ash a Dragonite but giving him evolution of a current companion Pokemon when they have hundreds of other options available is just ridiculous. It's not like Ash has unlimited spots left on his team like Goh. It's so ridiculous I can guarantee a 100 percent it's not gonna happen at least in this series.

And some people would have guaranteed that Ash wasn’t going to get a Dragonite in episode 10 or that he wasn’t going to get Galarian Farfetch’d because Goh has the Kanto Farfetch’d and yet look what happened.

Eevee has a branched evolution so that means the Eeveelutions are viable candidates for Ash to get.

At this point given what we’ve seen this series it’s ridiculous to really say anything is guaranteed to happen or not happen.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I really don’t see the point of wanting Ash to own a eeveelution even if the reasons are valid and reasonable. I just don’t.

BlazingAsh

And some people would have guaranteed that Ash wasn’t going to get a Dragonite in episode 10 or that he wasn’t going to get Galarian Farfetch’d because Goh has the Kanto Farfetch’d and yet look what happened.

Eevee has a branched evolution so that means the Eeveelutions are viable candidates for Ash to get.

At this point given what we’ve seen this series it’s ridiculous to really say anything is guaranteed to happen or not happen.
It's practical for Goh to get any Pokemon that's an evolution- branched or otherwise of one of Ash or Chloe's Pokemon because of his goal. I would have said the same about Dragonite had Chloe caught a Dratini or a Dragonair. I'm not saying it's guaranteed to not happen. I'm saying I guarantee you it's not going to happen because I just find the idea laughable when they have hundreds of other Pokemon to choose from for the 4 or 5 more Pokemon Ash may catch in this series.

ShadowForce720

It's practical for Goh to get any Pokemon that's an evolution- branched or otherwise of one of Ash or Chloe's Pokemon because of his goal. I would have said the same about Dragonite had Chloe caught a Dratini or a Dragonair. I'm not saying it's guaranteed to not happen. I'm saying I guarantee you it's not going to happen because I just find the idea laughable when they have hundreds of other Pokemon to choose from for the 4 or 5 more Pokemon Ash may catch in this series.
The same could literally be said about the idea of Ash getting Galarian Farfetch’d when Goh has a Kanto Farfetch’d and yet that didn’t prevent Ash from getting a Galarian Farfetch’d. So no don’t really have any leg to stand on here.

At this point you guaranteeing me that Ash isn’t going to get an Eeveelution in this series doesn’t really mean much.

I’m not saying that he is guaranteed to get one but given how this series has been to try to say you guarantee something will or won’t happen in this series that you have no actual influence over is ridiculous.

BlazingAsh

The same could literally be said about the idea of Ash getting Galarian Farfetch’d when Goh has a Kanto Farfetch’d and yet that didn’t prevent Ash from getting a Galarian Farfetch’d. So no don’t really have any leg to stand on here.
Oh my God I literally just explained why it's possible for Goh to get any pokemon.

ShadowForce720

Oh my God I literally just explained why it's possible for Goh to get any pokemon.
Did you not read my post, because if were going by your logic it should not have been possible for Ash to get Galarian Farfetch’d when Goh already got Kanto Farfetch’d.

And yet Goh catching his Farfetch’d first did not prevent Ash from getting his Galarian Farfetch’d after Goh got his Farfetch’d.

This does not count as they are different varieties of the same Pokémon.

And Eeveelutions are different Pokémon that evolve from Eevee. So, no your argument doesn’t really work here.

BlazingAsh

Did you not read my post, because if were going by your logic it should not have been possible for Ash to get Galarian Farfetch’d when Goh already got Kanto Farfetch’d.

And yet Goh catching his Farfetch’d first did not prevent Ash from getting his Galarian Farfetch’d after Goh got his Farfetch’d.

And Eeveelutions are different Pokémon that evolve from Eevee. So, no your argument doesn’t really work here.
Again. You missed the point. Goh can catch any Pokemon- 'any' means it could also be a variant of a pokemon Ash is going to catch in the future or an evolution or even the same pokemon Ash has. I wouldn't have said anything if you said Goh would catch an Eeveelution.

ShadowForce720

Again. You missed the point. Goh can catch any Pokemon- 'any' means it could also be a variant of a pokemon Ash is going to catch in the future or an evolution or even the same pokemon Ash has. I wouldn't have said anything if you said Goh would catch an Eeveelution.
No I didn’t miss the point. The whole Farfetch’d situation is where Goh got his Farfetch’d first but that didn’t stop Ash from getting a Galarian Farfetch’d.

There isn’t any problem with Ash getting an Eeveelution while Chloe has an Eevee since the Eeveelutions are different Pokémon.

It is unknown what Eevee Koharu eventually evolves into, so giving eeveelution to Satoshi or Gou is risky.
No, it isn’t there are 8 different Eeveelutions to choose from possibly more if another Eeveelution gets introduced. If Ash and/or Goh do wind up getting an Eeveelution Chloe’s Eevee can just evolve into one of the other Eeveelutions that Ash and/or Goh didn’t get.

BlazingAsh

No I didn’t miss the point. The whole Farfetch’d situation is where Goh got his Farfetch’d first but that didn’t stop Ash from getting a Galarian Farfetch’d.

There isn’t any problem with Ash getting an Eeveelution while Chloe has an Eevee since the Eeveelutions are different Pokémon.

No, it isn’t there are 8 different Eeveelutions to choose from possibly more if another Eeveelution gets introduced. If Ash and/or Goh do wind up getting an Eeveelution Chloe’s Eevee can just evolve into one of the other Eeveelutions that Ash and/or Goh didn’t get.
You just proved that you missed the point because you just repeated the argument I just countered.

charinija

Pokemon Master
If writers give Ash to eevee, they can give a type like Ash-Greninja that no one else has.

Or when different types emerge in future generations, for example, I think the Sound or Light type will emerge.

That's when the Eevee will be more. He might get a new type of eevee Ash. Ash will definitely get eevee someday in my opinion.

Even Steel , bug, flying or dragon type eevee possibilty in future.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

I'm amazed at how far this eevee argument has gone. I mean its pretty obvious that ash isn't going to get 1 this series. Also, I don't think Ash is getting impidimp. They'll give probably give it to Go or nobody will get it.
If Impidimp doesn’t get captured in this upcoming episode, then Ash could always capture it in a future episode down the line. I still don’t think Impidimp is getting captured since there is no merchandise for it and I still say that Chloe and Ponyta are the main focus here, as the Impidimps act like Mankey in the Cubone episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.