• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Does anybody give a sh** about any of these Journey pokémon? I mean really? They got nice introductions, but since have been battle droids.
- Dragonite: Don't care about this battle droid.
- Gengar: Don't care about this battle droid.
- Lucario: Mèh, it has to deal with the part of me that dislikes the species based on it being overhyped.
- Sirfetch'd: Mèh? I really want to like it, it's just too bad that it looks bland as hell - and that with it having evolved, the chances of it remaining relevant have dwindled.
- Dracovish: ...

Honestly, if Ash had caught it as a Dragonair and it evolved later on it would've at least changed some of the perception. Gengar is in a tough spot since yeah, trade evolutions are apparently a thing these days, but they made a good backstory to circumvent that ordeal, but there's literally nowhere left for it to go developmentwise. It's adjusted to Ash, fully evolved, proven strong and it has a good moveset. It's Ash's first Ghost-type and it's sad that it will get zero development.

Locormus

AsH KetcHHup

I mean if we didn't have Ash captures this series, I reckon we would hardly get any Ash episodes. Just give his party mini arcs throughout the course of the series and I'll be happy like with sirfetch'd. It would help bring galar gym leaders into the mix as well.

Decidueye23

I mean if we didn't have Ash captures this series, I reckon we would hardly get any Ash episodes. Just give his party mini arcs throughout the course of the series and I'll be happy like with sirfetch'd. It would help bring galar gym leaders into the mix as well.
I have a feeling we ll be seeing a lot of the galar GLs in the hyperclass. If their 8th gym leader is partof the master 8 then i expect all of then to have like really good ranks

ImBeVillain

No more six members
- check this video and see!

Locormus

I'm guessing Dephender must've found summaries regarding the Drizzile, Dracovish, Absol and Iris episode threads because they're all locked now lol

At least Drizziles is unlocked at the moment and, yeah, evolution fully confirmed.

esquilo09

Well the summary flat out says so.

Also, because Hoji had more of an interaction with Ash, and the summary says “Ash and Go” instead of focusing on one or the other, I’m legitimately leaning towards Absol being an Ash capture IF there is a possibility of it being caught
What if that Absol belongs to Hoji? He has a Mightyena and both are pure dark types.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

esquilo09

the summary seems to imply it being wild.

besides his other pokemon is Hariyama so it's hard to really pin down what the rest of his team is like.
Yeah, I read the summary, sorry. But it might either be a POTD(Just like in its debut episode way back to the Hoenn saga) or Hoji will be the one to catch it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Maybe Ash and Goh could visit a contest off-screen with Serena and Chloe, I mean Fanfiction Exist for that, so the idea of Ash and Goh visiting a Contest with Serena in it isn't out of question, I know it's too OOCish for Ash to do a Contest... let alone Serena.
What would be the point of that adventure if it happens off-screen? What would we as an audience get out it if it's not actually shown? Instead of the writers giving us tedious fillers set in Kanto, I'd much rather see them write an episode where they have Satoshi and Gou visit a Contest Hall in Houen or Shinou, on-screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.