• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Of course i would but you don't watch battle shounen and expect good love stories. This demographic ain't for that. You're better off watching makoto shinkai and ghibli stuff.
So you do admit it isnt good then :p Just coz they usually arent good in the genre doesnt mean ill give it a pass, I wish we got better developed stories even in shounen when it comes to romance. Even Isamaya screwed up on that (among other things)

Morax

King of heroes
So you do admit it isnt good then :p Just coz they usually arent good in the genre doesnt mean ill give it a pass, I wish we got better developed stories even in shounen when it comes to romance. Even Isamaya screwed up on that (among other things)
It's not that shounen can't have a good romance, it's just everybody is ****ing terrible at it. Those who can prefer to write for shoujo and kyoani/ghibli studios since that's where you get the utmost creative liberty.

The only (shounen) manga that did romance right IMO is nanatsu no taizai.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
And once again the Pokemon-thread gets derailed by character-discussion.. :p

I don't get why people need to impose lovestories in this show when there (barely) are any to speak off, Serena and Kukui/Burnett are the only exceptions.

Last edited:

AsH KetcHHup

And once again the Pokemon-thread gets derailed by character-discussion.. :p

I don't get why people need to impose lovestories in this show when there (barely) are none, Serena and Kukui/Burnett are the only exceptions.
Yea. That's how I feel. Just leave a few moments and maybe a few hints and move on.

esquilo09

I also found out in yesterday's episode that Go's Mankey showed a bit of personality: When not being angry and mischievous it showed to be playful and friendly as(along with Bunnelby)it was inviting Drizzile to play with it and showed to be concerned about Drizzile, as it(again along with Bunnelby) was wondering what was wrong with the Water Lizard Pokémon.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Eh given how Pokemon "Arcs" have only been spaced apart a few episodes from each other. (Sobble meeting Inteleon was only 8 episodes ago)
I'm betting on Drizzile's next focus episode being somewhere between JN70-JN80

I also suspect Drizzile won't evolve until Ash catches another Pokemon that he can also Evolve. Almost every time Goh gets a new Evolution, Ash usually does too around that time.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

BobbbidyBob

Does it really need to do anything?

It'll just be there if they ever do a heavy antagonistic plot but don't use.........Suicune.....
Maybe deliver “wisdom” or understanding? He strikes me as the pokemon whose arc is to be the quiet, sensitive, indecisive but most “wise” one.

Master Pikachu 11

I also found out in yesterday's episode that Go's Mankey showed a bit of personality: When not being angry and mischievous it showed to be playful and friendly as(along with Bunnelby)it was inviting Drizzile to play with it and showed to be concerned about Drizzile, as it(again along with Bunnelby) was wondering what was wrong with the Water Lizard Pokémon.
I took their suppose inviting to play with them as they were happy to see that it evolved just like with Poliwag and Goldeen. Anyway I really thought the episode was well done.
Eh given how Pokemon "Arcs" have only been spaced apart a few episodes from each other. (Sobble meeting Inteleon was only 8 episodes ago)
I'm betting on Drizzile's next focus episode being somewhere between JN70-JN80

I also suspect Drizzile won't evolve until Ash catches another Pokemon that he can also Evolve. Almost every time Goh gets a new Evolution, Ash usually does too around that time.
Well I hope that Pokémon is Corviknight, Ash can catch that Rookidee from the Dracovish episode as a Corvisquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.