• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

Based on this merch:

Flabebe its evolving

Also we could have Eiscue, and Galarian birds episodes soon,

We alredy got the fossils and Leon vs Raihan

Vaporeon its in the next episode,

Haxorus and Umbreon for Iris and Gary,

Falinks its in the opening
I’m not expecting the Galarian birds to show up until October to match with the CT release date. I think we will get an IOA arc sometime in the summer and since every October the anime usually has some sort of arc since most of SM’s important story arcs and DD occurred during October. I believe that the trend will continue and we could get CT during that month as well.
I don't, Ash is done, I literally can't understand if Ash was going to catch anything why he hasn't by now. He should've had something on standby for after Farfetch'd evolving but he doesn't.
I disagree, the writers love when they are able to have un-evolve Pokémon on the cast as it gives them something to work with especially after watching Farfetch’d’s arc. With this series most likely going another two more years, I can’t see them not giving Ash anything else as they could have easily dragged out his captures like they did in XY and SM, instead of giving him a full team by episode 50.
Which Pokemon do you expect Ash to catch soon
Kubfu

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I only care about Galar captures anyways.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
K-Ponyta?
Someone mentioned in the Suicune episode that Goh tends to catch Pokémon where you find them in game (based on Drowzee). 64 is probably at Lavaridge and they may be fighting TR Glalie, so K-Ponyta or Numel might be captured as the routes fire types. Then of course Absol which isn't found there but are roaming by lore and is in the episode.

No merch for any besides the calendar so maybe nothing.
EzXvBQvVgAwvgD7

Goh predictions:

W-Floete (maybe all 5)
Absol
Falinks
Eiscue
G-Zapdos
Toxel
Kubfu?
I just realized that almost everything in the OP has been accounted for except Iris, Gary, and that mysterious Falinks

When do you think we'll see Falinks?
And Infernape.

PsychoLogical

So say if Ash caught a Latias you would not care? :p
well not exactly. I like the thought and scenario, just wouldnt really care much if it actually happens.

DannyDiglett

I don't think Ash is done already. He should catch at least one more gen 8 Pokémon and/or Galarian variant. Not only that, I think it would be nice to let him catch his second shiny too. What shiny Pokémon would be a good candidate according to you guys?

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I don't think Ash is done already. He should catch at least one more gen 8 Pokémon and/or Galarian variant. Not only that, I think it would be nice to let him catch his second shiny too. What shiny Pokémon would be a good candidate according to you guys?
Not sure, although if they wanted to they could kill birds with one stone and have Ash go to the Nature Preserve and encounter and catch the Shiny Haxorus that lives there.

Outside of that it’s hard to really predict what Ash’s second shiny could be if he winds up ever getting a second one.

Red and Blue

Aside from Kubfu I think Ash has a decent shot at one of the Toxricity forms. Maybe Absol if Ash is shown bonding with it in this week's preview

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Does anyone find it a little odd that Cramorant hasn't made it's debut yet?
Before the stinky Gatcha took over I would've expected Cramorant to become a Team Rocket Mon
Also given its "connections" to Pikachu I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet

On the topic of potential Ash captures, The only Pokemon I can will almost full certainty Ash will catch is a Kubfu (don't know if he'll get Single or Rapid Strike tho)

Toxtricity is also a possibility since there are 2 forms of it like Urushifu

I'd say Corviknight has a chance but I can also see them saving that for Hop alongside Dubwool if he appears

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Does anyone find it a little odd that Cramorant hasn't made it's debut yet?
Before the stinky Gatcha took over I would've expected Cramorant to become a Team Rocket Mon
Also given its "connections" to Pikachu I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet

I have a feeling that when that thing appears we're going to be watching it swallow pikachu and then have Ash and TR chase after the thing for the entire episode.

the only galar pokemon I would want Ash to capture at this point are Kubfu, Toxtricity, G-Darmanitan with Zen Mode and possibly Corvanight, ain't anything else really interesting.

PsychoLogical

EzdjEczXoAEq5NH

Well I guess that may have solved the Glalie part from the preview. Part of ep 64 I assume from the two new images with one with Absol in what seems to be a snowy background and the other with Ash and Pika freezing. @Dephender , gonna need translation if available.

esquilo09

EzdjEczXoAEq5NH

Well I guess that may have solved the Glalie part from the preview. Part of ep 64 I assume from the two new images with one with Absol in what seems to be a snowy background and the other with Ash and Pika freezing. @Dephender , gonna need translation if available.
I knew Absol would once again be a POTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.