• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

ShadowForce720

Wait until the translation comes out.
Either way at the moment trying to claim that Absol is a Pokémon of the day just because of this scan, when it hasn’t been even translated yet is just jumping to conclusions.

Just pointing this out while I’m not saying that the translations will definitely prove that it’s a capture, at the same time considering this is a wild Absol if it is a Pokémon of the Day that won’t be something we will find out about until the episode airs.

kickachu

Momentai!
quick question since eevee is admiring Vaporeon do you think eevee might want to be like Vapereon even though it can't evolve

ShadowForce720

quick question since eevee is admiring Vaporeon do you think eevee might want to be like Vapereon even though it can't evolve
Just pointing this out but in Eevee’s capture episode they played off Eevee not being unable to evolve as just it being unsure of what path it wants to take rather then it actually being impossible for it to evolve.

Decidueye23

I’m sure your just saying that because you don’t want to see Absol get captured, which is fine if you don’t but I wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet especially for a suppose Pokémon of the day getting really showcased in these scans.
I am not saying absol wont get captured or it will 50/50 chances i would say. But pokemon of the day have been in scans before. I mean G-Ponyta. Zapdos. And scans have not been the best indicators so far. So i would say its 50/50 still.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Haaaah, officially been on the forums for exactly a year today. Over 5.5k comments over 9k reaction score, I really am a nolifer to get this much in one year lul.

I’m betting Go capture. If it’s ashs, that’ll be crazy interesting. But I’m expecting go here.
I’m still betting on Ash, mainly out of wanting to play contrarian lulz.

Haaaah, officially been on the forums for exactly a year today. Over 5.5k comments over 9k reaction score, I really am a nolifer to get this much in one year lul.

I’m still betting on Ash, mainly out of wanting to play contrarian lulz.
Incredible, I have almost the same time as you and I don't even get close to your numbers

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

esquilo09

I’m sure your just saying that because you don’t want to see Absol get captured, which is fine if you don’t but I wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet especially for a suppose Pokémon of the day getting really showcased in these scans.
I'm not saying because I don't want Absol to get captured, I'm just being skeptical. I mean the plot is similar to Absol-ute Disaster: Both are about people suffering from a disaster and blaming Absol for them. Both episodes show only one Absol.

So like in the Absol-ute Disaster, Absol might not be caught.

I do want Ash or Go to catch Absol, I really do(though I prefer the former to catch Weavile over Absol, I'll admit) and I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

The pros and cons of catching Absol;

Ash's pro:
First pure Dark type
Second Feline-like Pokémon
First Pokémon to be based on a mythological creature(a Sphynx or a Bai Ze or Taijitu)

Ash's con:
Doesn't get screen time outside of battles
Doesn't show much of a personality besides having a calm disposition

Go's pro:
Second Dark type
First feline-like Pokémon
Will get cameo appearances in the Cerise Park
Might get used when the situation calls for it(Just Scizor, Dewgong, Beedrill and etc...)

Go's con:
Will receive many backlash from Go's haters.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Me being here for over a decade.. and started when we still had the gymleader ranks...

What's a reaction score.. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.