• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Feel old yet?

I don't feel old, but definitely in a stage of life where I don't give two craps about 'reaction scores'.. or have the need to run down every thread to increase my postcount.

And don't get me wrong, I did as much 10 years ago. I literally went through the entire episode section and replied to each and every single episode thread as if life and death depended on it. :p

Morax

King of heroes
I don't feel old, but definitely in a stage of life where I don't give two craps about 'reaction scores'.. or have the need to run down every thread to increase my postcount.

And don't get me wrong, I did as much 10 years ago. I literally went through the entire episode section and replied to each and every single episode thread as if life and death depended on it. :p
Based and upvoted

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Thanks again for welcoming me in this fandom as for the pokemon journeys season I think it has a potential to be a great series with ash getting the fan favorite pokemon we all wanted him to get but the thing is that the lack of screentime affecting the ash pokemon I want to see the interaction of all the ash pokemon this season seeing their personalities and the other stuff what I would say about the goh character i wanted to first see the character and observe this new guy but as time went on I started to hate this character the pokemon writers gave him the legendary pokemon suicune which I wanted for ash if he ever caught any legendary as ash had never caught any legendary for the past 20 years and this guy on his first season gets a legendary pokemon within 50 episodes. Sorry for the long post

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Thanks again for welcoming me in this fandom as for the pokemon journeys season I think it has a potential to be a great series with ash getting the fan favorite pokemon we all wanted him to get but the thing is that the lack of screentime affecting the ash pokemon I want to see the interaction of all the ash pokemon this season seeing their personalities and the other stuff what I would say about the goh character i wanted to first see the character and observe this new guy but as time went on I started to hate this character the pokemon writers gave him the legendary pokemon suicune which I wanted for ash if he ever caught any legendary as ash had never caught any legendary for the past 20 years and this guy on his first season gets a legendary pokemon within 50 episodes. Sorry for the long post
Goh un-lover? A nice addition to this forum :)
Welcome <3

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Jane, I've always wanted to ask you ... what if Goh catches a Braixen ?!
Oh please that'd be nothing.

Imagine the **** storm if Goh caught GRENINJA

(Maybe all that Greninja merchandise we keep seeing is actually Goh's Greninja instead of Ash's... Can you IMAGINE if the Writers trolled like that???? XD

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

I am not saying absol wont get captured or it will 50/50 chances i would say. But pokemon of the day have been in scans before. I mean G-Ponyta. Zapdos. And scans have not been the best indicators so far. So i would say its 50/50 still.
That’s a fair point, but I still expect Ponyta to be back and then get caught in a future episode like Gengar was.
I'm not saying because I don't want Absol to get captured, I'm just being skeptical. I mean the plot is similar to Absol-ute Disaster: Both are about people suffering from a disaster and blaming Absol for them. Both episodes show only one Absol.

So like in the Absol-ute Disaster, Absol might not be caught.

I do want Ash or Go to catch Absol, I really do(though I prefer the former to catch Weavile over Absol, I'll admit) and I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

The pros and cons of catching Absol;

Ash's pro:
First pure Dark type
Second Feline-like Pokémon
First Pokémon to be based on a mythological creature(a Sphynx or a Bai Ze or Taijitu)

Ash's con:
Doesn't get screen time outside of battles
Doesn't show much of a personality besides having a calm disposition

Go's pro:
Second Dark type
First feline-like Pokémon
Will get cameo appearances in the Cerise Park
Might get used when the situation calls for it(Just Scizor, Dewgong, Beedrill and etc...)

Go's con:
Will receive many backlash from Go's haters.
Oh ok I can see why you would be skeptical just because of a previous Absol focus episode and I think in order to not repeat that same plot would be to have it get caught. Even if Ash catches Absol, it doesn’t mean that he couldn’t still get Weavile, since the writers don’t care about type overlaps.
A Goh con would be that it would be treated the same way as Flygon and not used or part of his main team.

ShadowForce720

Ok so what he catches it? It will rot in the lab like all his Pokemon. But atleast it will evolve, since Goh's pokemon can evolve by not doing anything for some reason =]
Just pointing this out but there have been Pokémon on the main cast in previous series that have done less or the same amount as Goh’s Pokémon and yet still evolved.

So this isn’t a problem unique to Goh.

Status
Not open for further replies.