• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Does anyone find it a little odd that Cramorant hasn't made it's debut yet?
Before the stinky Gatcha took over I would've expected Cramorant to become a Team Rocket Mon
Also given its "connections" to Pikachu I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet

On the topic of potential Ash captures, The only Pokemon I can will almost full certainty Ash will catch is a Kubfu (don't know if he'll get Single or Rapid Strike tho)

Toxtricity is also a possibility since there are 2 forms of it like Urushifu

I'd say Corviknight has a chance but I can also see them saving that for Hop alongside Dubwool if he appears
YES CRAMORGOD HAS TO APPEAR

Maybe because it appeared in Secrets of the Jungle. I love the blue derp bird

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I don't think we'll get a mini trailer anytime soon. The next thing will probably be the next OP.
I prefer this actually, the current one is getting outdated.

ShadowForce720

Salamence, Trapinch like Goh has, Magnemite, Dunsparce, Piplup, Honedge, Zorua or any from Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola or Galar.
There isn’t any reason Ash would get Trapinch when Goh already has one. Look it would be one thing if the Trapinch line had a branched evolution, a different form, or a regional variant but it doesn’t.

Plus there is over 800 + Pokémon to choose from so there isn’t any reason for Ash to catch a moment that Goh has that doesn’t have a branched evolution, different form, or regional variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.