• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Although, Ash might end up getting Piplup because Koharu is too much of a minor character to get it and I can't see Gou getting it until Grookey evolves or is close to evolving.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
@Pokegirl Fan~ @Ignition OAK MONS AND INFERNAPE ARE BACKKKKKKK
OMG HYPE
GARY
OAK MONS
DRACOVISH BATTLING
URSHIFU
CROWN TUNDRA
LETS GOOOO JOURNEYS IS GETTING GOOD
HYPEEEEE
Wait what?! I just woke up and hear Infernape’s back?! I get Infernape, Krookodile, & Incineroar back in one series? I change my mind: Journeys best series no contest. I haven’t been this excited since Ash vs Kukui oml

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Trailer looks sweet! Got me pretty much hyped, seeing the old gangs back together. Maybe a cheeky evolution of an old trusted pal? (A man can dream, right?)
Edit: I want to see more action of my Boy Glalie!

nickdt

Trailer looks sweet! Got me pretty much hyped, seeing the old gangs back together. Maybe a cheeky evolution of an old trusted pal? (A man can dream, right?)
Edit: I want to see more action of my Boy Glalie!

So do i, but i take a Glalie appearance at this point, especially since it was done dirty in both the Battle Frontier and the Sinnoh league.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
So do i, but i take a Glalie appearance at this point, especially since it was done dirty in both the Battle Frontier and the Sinnoh league.
Same here. I really like Glalie as a Pokémon for some reason. Also one of Ash's more unique Pokémon imho. Even a small cameo and him Ice Beaming Ash will make me a happy man.

Really wanted to use a Glalie back in RSE, but I already had a pretty stacked team and it was too late in the journey to add him in.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ugh Satoshi has fought the birds more than enough. Noivern with Zapdos, Talonflame with Moltres, Articuno with Charizard, together with Gou and Trio Zapdos and now Moltres with Infernape.

D

Deleted member 384931

You know I wish Satoshi got more attention in the pokemon world itself. Guy has stopped countless crisises,fought in many leagues

nickdt

So far
Lugia
Zacian and Zamazenta
Eternatus
Moltres
Zapdos
Ho-Oh
Urshifu

The legendaries in this series.

Edit: Damnnit, forgot Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It seems like the PV's shown all of the pokemon Ash left with Prof. Oak except Kingler, Muk, Tauros, Noctowl, Swellow, Sceptile, Torkoal, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Gliscor, Gible, Unfezant, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, & Boldore.

While I'm hoping we'll see all of them, I'm not sure if drawing all of those pokemon would bee too much for the animators. Either way, I'm just glad they're coming back at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

nickdt

It seems like the PV's shown all of the pokemon Ash left with Prof. Oak except Kingler, Muk, Tauros, Noctowl, Swellow, Sceptile, Torkoal, Glalie, Staraptor, Torterra, Gliscor, Gible, Unfezant, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, & Boldore.

While I'm hoping we'll see all of them, I'm not sure if drawing all of those pokemon would bee too much for the animators. Either way, I'm just glad they're coming back at all.

Lol.

Whats so hard in drawing an Ice Face. Or a Snake with legs. Or a Bull, which we already got in this series (Same with Boldore).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.