• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Come to think, we didn’t see Asahi’s Pokémon huh? Man I really hope she doesn’t have Rapid Strike Urshifu lol please give one to Ash damn it
If they do that then I'm going to become skeptical of Ash catching anything, especially considering that they are going to bring back his reserves.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Come to think, we didn’t see Asahi’s Pokémon huh? Man I really hope she doesn’t have Rapid Strike Urshifu lol please give one to Ash damn it
The fact that they both have the GMax/Tower colors for Urshifu in their design makes me think she’ll have it. I’ll be hoping for Ash Urshifu tho

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
I think the chances of him doing so have been diminished though.
You guys haven't changed one bit!!!
Still so negative.

And those who say Greninja as Weakninja
don't even know XYZ and Greninja are the most popular feats of Pokemon!!!!

Fans consider them God Level!!!!
Try to think before anyone say

And instead of doing so... you post this? Greninja is awesome, don't get me wrong. He has no Legendary defeats under his belt.
You want me to tell you why people think he's too strong? Ok i'll tell you

Infernape is too powerful. But flint Infernape (E4) beats him with one hit, literally like a fly

Alain's MCX Beats Malva (E4) and her Mega Houndoom even after defeating 5 Mega Pokemon, he just used some berried

So ... Greninja vs MCX was a level E4 + battle.

This is why people think that Greninja is broken

Although due to my obvious favoritism, I hope that at the end of everything Dragonite will become the strongest of all

If beat Lance's Dragonite.... Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja go to hell. The king will be Dragonite.

Master Pikachu 11

Let’s Go!! Ash’s old pokemon are back, best preview ever! I am also glad that Ash is using Dracovish against Iris! Which means the battle is going to be a 2 v 2 at the most. So based on the preview the battle could start off with Ash’s Dragonite vs Iris’s Dragonite, with Iris’s possibly winning and then Dracovish beats Dragonite and Haxorus and Ash wins. However, I hope that the battle starts out as Dracovish vs Haxorus, Dracovish wins and loses to Iris’s Dragonite, who then loses to Ash’s Dragonite. Either way, I expect Ash to win and reach the hyper class and I am supper hype for the battle!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Man I so hyped but part of me was gutted not to see Bulbasaur, I had hope he’d appear but then there was slight fear of what if he didn’t, what if he was off helping Tracey with a project or something......and then I looked closer and there he was, hugging Ash, right where he belongs.

now I just need Torterra to get some redemption and possibly Totodile evolve and then I’m satisfied. Oh and a Dawn arc later on this year where she becomes Top coordinator but hey that’s for a different thread!

nickdt

You want me to tell you why people think he's too strong? Ok i'll tell you

Infernape is too powerful. But flint Infernape (E4) beats him with one hit, literally like a fly

Alain's MCX Beats Malva (E4) and her Mega Houndoom even after defeating 5 Mega Pokemon, he just used some berried

So ... Greninja vs MCX was a level E4 + battle.

This is why people think that Greninja is broken

Nope, thats Ash-Greninja the power buff. Regular Greninja is a weakling (Both Talonflame and Hawlucha have better feats than base Grenina). If Greninja is MCX E4 level, then Talonflame and Hawlucha are both Champion level mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.