• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Goh seems to be throwing a pokeball in the Moltres episode. May be Ash helps Goh catch it.
Well one thing to point out that Goh seems to have his Rotom Phone out before he threw the pokeball like as if he was just recently scanning a Pokémon.

Since we know that Ash and seemingly Gary, and Goh are battling Moltres I think that scene of Goh throwing a Pokeball might be him sending out Cinderace to battle after he just scanned Moltres thus explaining why he has Rotom Phone in his hand before he threw the Pokéball.

nickdt

Goh seems to be throwing a pokeball in the Moltres episode. May be Ash helps Goh catch it.

Goh to weak to fight legendaries on his own. Needs help.

You see the problem with this writers?

People are gonna be pissed if Ash and Infernape fight Moltres, only for Goh to snatch it away from right under their noises without doing any of the heavy lifting.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Infernape is coming back oh HECK yeah
I don't think Go will catch it. Doesn't seem right to me. It seems like Infernape got pulled away by Moltres for training? That's probably all there is to it. And Gary's research.

MegaSalamence05

Infernape seems to be joining Ash on his travels, An Oak Pokemon Lab reunion with everyone. Iris appears in her Champion gear ( But nothing is showcased why she's in that outfit).

Gary's arc seems to be tied with the legendary bird trio whether it be Kantonian and Galarian or otherwise. As we know Moltres is battling against Infernape, Pikachu, Cinderace and Gary's Electivire.

Mew is Mew. Urshifu vs Regice ect. Very intriguing things for sure.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The super saiyan transformation is only just a symbol of goku's hidden potential, it's something inherent to him. Similarly ash-greninja is greninja's true strength unleashed and given form. Basically you're opening the lid and letting the demon out if that makes sense.
Then what about all of the other Super Saiyan forms? Are those supposed to be Goku’s true potential on steroids?

Last edited:
The fact that Ash's Greninja was getting its ass handed to it until that brillant strategy which impressed Diantha the champion prior to the 8th badges is far more of an impressive feat to me than a middle stage Pokemon at gym badge number three where said midde stage uses a blocked move by the mega then immediately being defeated by a not very effective move.

If you think Korrina's mega Lucario wouldn't have been demolished by Diantha's base form Gardevoir especially at that timeframe.....I don't know what to tell you.
But that deflection of Aura Sphere surprised Korrina. The loss had more to do with her inexperience. A trainer should be prepared for things like that.
Goh to weak to fight legendaries on his own. Needs help.

You see the problem with this writers?

People are gonna be pissed if Ash and Infernape fight Moltres, only for Goh to snatch it away from right under their noises without doing any of the heavy lifting.
They don't care.
Infernape seems to be joining Ash on his travels, An Oak Pokemon Lab reunion with everyone. Iris appears in her Champion gear ( But nothing is showcased why she's in that outfit).

Gary's arc seems to be tied with the legendary bird trio whether it be Kantonian and Galarian or otherwise. As we know Moltres is battling against Infernape, Pikachu, Cinderace and Gary's Electivire.

Mew is Mew. Urshifu vs Regice ect. Very intriguing things for sure.
I think Gary will use Blastoise. He might recall Electivire since Blastoise is a better bet.

charinija

Pokemon Master
The probability that Ash will catch more than 6 pokemon has started to decrease for me.

In the series Bw, where Ash caught the most pokemon, Ash caught the last Unova pokemon in the 65th episode.

Ash, who caught the 9th pokemon in the 65th episode, still did not catch any new pokemon in this series, which makes it simple to catch pokemon.

Ash may not catch new poekmons if Old Pokemon also return occasionally.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I don't think Goh is catching Moltres or Regice. I think both failures will lead to him catching one of the Gen8 legends.

The Galar birds have had the most merch, but Regice may indicate the new 2 appearing.

Not sure if we will get Calyrex right now.

I wonder if Goh and Ash go off on their own after Tsurugi says he's cutting them?

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
WHAT THE HECK
I just learned about the news.

>Gary return with Electivire. Seems he is still a researcher.
>Iris return with Champion outfit. If she really is a champion OMFG
>Ash reserves coming back
>Ash and Infernape battling Moltres
>Regice back too
>New arc and character. He looks so cool!

Damnit. So many questions!! It seems Journeys is finally getting good as I expected.

BTW. Is that Ash's Infernape battling Moltres? I read it isn't. IT IS, RIGHT?
If Ash's Infernape defeats Moltres in base I foresee the fans arguing over Ash's powerhouses ranking haha lmao

I AM SO HYPED AND EXCITED!!

dman_dustin

In context with base Greninja debate, may I remind you that base Greninja is working with "Zygarde" you can make jokes about XYZ base Greninja all you want, base Greninja about to come back even stronger, even Zygarde (50%) level. Ash-Greninja about to sweep Leon's team.......lol just kidding they won't go that far.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
In context with base Greninja debate, may I remind you that base Greninja is working with "Zygarde" you can make jokes about XYZ base Greninja all you want, base Greninja about to come back even stronger, even Zygarde (50%) level. Ash-Greninja about to sweep Leon's team.......lol just kidding they won't go that far.
If greninja comes back I want it to be able to prove itself without having to transform.

If it still goes that's fine, but let it beat stuff in it's base form first.

the only victory it has in it's base form without someone having done prior damage to was a random trainer's Scizor.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question what if the two glalies and snorunts are partmers in crime and not family

Leonhart

Imagineer
Plus isn't Paul kinda based on Silver, a game character
I've never quite seen eye-to-eye with this observation. While I acknowledge that they have some similar features such as them both having longer hair than most male characters, I didn't necessarily view Shinji as being based directly off of Silver given that Shinji's personality was a lot more stoic and distant, whereas Silver in the games was more upfront and openly rude to the player for no apparent reason.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That preview was hype.

I need context for Iris having the champion design. Honestly, don't think it was really necessary specially with games like Masters implying she doesn't wear the dress every time.

Either way, I'm really glad the reserves are finally getting some spotlight again. It's been years since last time.

Also, with Charizard in the lab.... Well, apparently he and Charla divorced.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
This episode left me with the impression that Chloe will get episodes where she has her Eevee interacts with one of its evos. Assuming that does happen, I could see Serena being the one to feature Sylveon. Specially because she's had a similar problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.