• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That preview was hype.

I need context for Iris having the champion design. Honestly, don't think it was really necessary specially with games like Masters implying she doesn't wear the dress every time.

Either way, I'm really glad the reserves are finally getting some spotlight again. It's been years since last time.

Also, with Charizard in the lab.... Well, apparently he and Charla divorced.
Charizard and Charla were a thing? lul.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's been mentioned way back, in the Johto years, more specifically, in the episode Charizard returned to help Ash against Clair.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
i'm actually kind of disapointed that Charizard is not staying at the valley anymore, because that was a great source of training, that it will apparently no longer have access to.

I guess perhaps it hit it's limits? and as others have pointed out there was the thing between it and Liza's Charla, guess it wasn't meant to be.

well when Charizard first came back during late jouto, it did seem like they were a couple, with Ash's essentially being her bodyguard.

ninja'd me @Spider-Phoenix well played

Master Pikachu 11

That preview was hype.

I need context for Iris having the champion design. Honestly, don't think it was really necessary specially with games like Masters implying she doesn't wear the dress every time.

Either way, I'm really glad the reserves are finally getting some spotlight again. It's been years since last time.

Also, with Charizard in the lab.... Well, apparently he and Charla divorced.
BW established that it was done with its training that is why Professor Oak had his poke ball when Ash went to bring it back. Otherwise Ash would have reached out to Charla if it wasn’t done with its training.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
BW established that it was done with its training that is why Professor Oak had his poke ball when Ash went to bring it back. Otherwise Ash would have reached out to Charla if it wasn’t done with its training.
Actually IIRC Ash contacted Oak and Oak mentioned he contacted Liza. When Iris, Cilan, and N asked Ash about where Charizard was at the moment, Ash mentioned the Charizific Valley.

ShadowForce720

Actually IIRC Ash contacted Oak and Oak mentioned he contacted Liza. When Iris, Cilan, and N asked Ash about where Charizard was at the moment, Ash mentioned the Charizific Valley.
Yes and then when it after it came back and Ash sent it out it was pretty much established that it was done with it’s training.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
That basically while it’s training in the Charizific Valley was mentioned, once Ash sent out his Charizard they made it sound like it was done with it’s training at the Charizific Valley.

I don't think that's when it was truly established tbh. Ash just asked him if he wanted to rejoin him on team. I think the moment that truly established that he was done was when Ash just let it roam free when he returned to Kanto after the Decolore Islands. They didn't bother mentioning sending him back.

What was strange though is that Charizard was nowhere to be seen when Ash and the Alola kids visited the lab. One would figure Ash would have shown Kiawe his own Charizard.

I'm just glad Charizard is seen here.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Hey correct me if I’m wrong but is that a new song playing in the new preview? Are we getting a new opening? I mean the current one does still show Farfetch’d and Sobble as opposed to Sirfetch’d and drizzile.

Anyways would be cool.

And where are we all now on the boys getting Kubfus?

Master Pikachu 11

Hey correct me if I’m wrong but is that a new song playing in the new preview? Are we getting a new opening? I mean the current one does still show Farfetch’d and Sobble as opposed to Sirfetch’d and drizzile.

Anyways would be cool.

And where are we all now on the boys getting Kubfus?
I am still thinking that Ash and Goh could still get Kubfu as I don’t think these COTD that I feel will only be relevant for this arc only, will prevent them from getting it. Since they can have them go back to CT and go to IOA in a future episode when the focus is about Kubfu. Right now this arc is about finding Mew.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Regarding the preview my take:
Ok so ash old pokemons are seen so i dont want a cameo for one episode he should use some if his old pokemon.

Iris and Gary are returning where iris is a champion and Gary it seems it is still a researcher

I think now iris is a champion now it will be a great battle with ash and dracovish going to get use we will be able to see it's other moves as well

I like the fact that ash is commanding it's infernape to battle moltres and yes I don't want goh nearby it either let it go or give ash that moltres if you want to break the trend then why not break it with ash by giving him his first legendary pokemon

The two new characters which one has a one form of urshifu so what does it mean if ash and goh will get the kubfu to showcase both the forms of urshifu what form of urshifu does ash will get I wonder

So regarding the project mew I dont know what it is but I don't want this newbie trainer to catch mew even red who was the most powerful trainer was not able to catch mew how this newbie goh can catch mew let it be free and I will be okay if he never catches mew if he just bonds with it then it is okay if he ever throw a pokeball at mew and catch then this will be one of the worst episodes and for me it will be one of the most worst character of all time I am going to get really pissed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.