• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Who ever is not happy about users expressing their opinions regarding characters, can just add said users to their ignore lists. Simple as that. Everyone here had the right to express their opinions:)

Who ever is not happy about users expressing their opinions regarding characters, can just add said users to their ignore lists. Simple as that. Everyone here had the right to express their opinions:)
Honestly, I Agree. but again, Would Goh and Chloe work better as an unimportant character than the main character and supporting character?
Edit: I honestly don't care about Goh and Chloe because I can't bother to join in the drama.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
And everyone had the right to express their opinions about that. Opinions don’t free you from criticism. No one’s saying you can’t express how you feel lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Opinions do not shield you from criticism. Even if it's harsher than Death Valley.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
A clash vs. all 4 Kanto E4 seems imminent anyway because this series screams Kanto... So among other E4s, I'm interested with a match vs. Will, Phoebe, Flint, Caitlyn and Siebold the most per region...

RafaSceptile

Who is saying that you can't express your opinion? You can, but if you overexaggerate about Goh or any other character saying things like he is a psycopath or a bully, accept the criticism too

Master Pikachu 11

Why would he need more Pokémon in this series if he "doesn't care" about the ones he has already caught?
He only uses Pikachu in fights, and apart from him, only Riolu has received a lot of attention

-Dragonite was only used in 5 episodes
- Gengar only fought in 3 episodes
- Farfetch'd only appeared four times
- Dracovish only appeared in two episodes (although the episode with Iris is still ahead of us, never mind that)

Seriously? Want it to catch more Pokémon so they'll fight for at least a little attention? Sometimes Satoshi doesn't even remember taking them with him on research trips
If I was writing this series which is what the previous question from another poster had ask, then all of those concerns that you have, would have been taken care of because I would have had Ash used those other Pokémon that he has in battles that Pikachu was used in and probably would have shown other PWC battles to help utilize the Pokémon so instead of having Pikachu take on Tauros trainer or even the Heracross trainer, I would have had Gengar and Dragonite be used instead.
I’m freaking hyped for Infernape guys. Who’s with me!?
cant wait to see it return and hopefully put on a better showcase against Moltres then Talonflame did, even though Talonflame managed to get a hit on it.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
While I want the XY Characters to return in PM, at the same time I don't want them to because I know this series will find some way to ruin their Character.
Serena will forget about Ash the moment she sees Goh and will fall in love with him instead.

Clemont will admire Goh and cheer for him

Bonnie will call Goh her new Big Brother

D

Deleted member 384931

XY is the only series I am scared for flashbacks. And that is cause idk if the JN artstyle will fit the XY characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.