• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6666

Pikachu Fan

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't think Lillie being in Hyper Class makes sense, given what she's currently trying to do.
Lilie suddenly being in hyper class for no reason would be some off screen nonsense several hundred magnitudes more than iris suddenly being champion.
My prediction is mostly joking given the reasons you mentioned. I’m just using the most likely coincidental evidence to make it more than just a random shot in the dark

k6666

Pikachu Fan
And has made it to Hyper Class while the freaking champion of the Unova region is still in great ball? No shot.
I mean it's journey we talking about, they rather have rehash XY and AG filler rather make IRis comeback 2 parter , even lt surge ( the spiky hair guy) is in hyper class soo while champion in super class

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I mean it's journey we talking about, they rather have rehash XY and AG filler rather make IRis comeback 2 parter , even lt surge ( the spiky hair guy) is in hyper class soo while champion in super class
It just means unova really is a cursed region that sucks all the competency of whoever steps foot in it.

And before some people rage about it again, i’m just joking.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
My prediction is mostly joking given the reasons you mentioned. I’m just using the most likely coincidental evidence to make it more than just a random shot in the dark
It can be true however. We don't know if all of them are necessarily hyper class members. It may just be hinting at future returning characters where hyper class members just happen to be a majority. Lillie is definitely a future returning character given on what we have seen so far.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
It can be true however. We don't know if all of them are necessarily hyper class members. It may just be hinting at future returning characters where hyper class members just happen to be a majority. Lillie is definitely a future returning character given on what we have seen so far.
I didn’t consider that actually. I’m 75% convinced that’s Lillie now

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Now if that true lilie gonna be our strongest pokegirl hahaha

dman_dustin

The narrator and context makes it clear they are hyper class trainers.

Random weird characters (which Lillie applies in this context) would be weird.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Lillie can't be there in the hyper class as she is on the journey to find his father Mohn
She can battle and train while searching her father? I mean the battle can happen any time at any moment just call rotom drone

dman_dustin

She can battle and train while searching her father? I mean the battle can happen any time at any moment just call rotom drone

Except Lillie's focus is finding her father, I don't think she has the wealth of focus to also be getting into hyper class.

Even if she relies on Magearna.

Status
Not open for further replies.