• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't believe Ash got strong enough without beating an Elite Four member or a true champion.

Iris wasn't strong enough to be a champion.

And I don't believe Ash beat a true champion.

Ash was shown very weak against Alder and Flint, but he was suddenly empowered.

Anime has changed a lot in the last 2 series.

Proper powerscaling in Journeys is dead bud.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
With Bea appearing again I now consider her Ash's primary rival of this saga, which would mark the first time that Ash's primary rival has been a girl. Volkner is the only character who I can definitely say is returning.
I knew long ago that she would be Ash's rival, from the moment they both got a draw at Johto.
She even told Ash openly that she want to fight him again, accepted the challenge of the rank race to Leon.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

tsunamimijumaru

So I'm guessing Dragonite's current movesets as of this ep is:

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Hurricane
Draco meteor

So they finally got rid of Hyper Beam and then replaced it with another special attack instead of a physical move that would take advantage of DD and now it has 3 Dragon type moves.

Give this dragon some coverage

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So I'm guessing Dragonite's current movesets as of this ep is:

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Hurricane
Draco meteor

So they finally got rid of Hyper Beam and then replaced it with another special attack instead of a physical move that would take advantage of DD and now it has 3 Dragon type moves.

Give this dragon some coverage
Better than Go’s useless Flygon with 4 dragon moves lul.

Status
Not open for further replies.