• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
So any info on a new opening

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Darn autocorrect. Thank you.

They aren’t as great a translator as Dephender (as they aren’t as good on the English side), but they live in Japan, so they’re often the first or one of the first to find magazine scans and even some merch. They often provide the first translations for the former

Ah okay, that explains it. Thank you as well.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
i personally wouldnt mind Brock and Misty returning to travel with Ash and Goh for a bit, heck even have the original 3 travel through Gen 9. it would be a nice tie in for the Anniversary and for Goh to meet Ash's original Traveling Companions

I don't need them to travel together but it would be nice to see Brock and Misty together again just due to BDSP marketing. Croagunk can finally show up and both can stop Brock from flirting.

ShadowForce720

I don't need them to travel together but it would be nice to see Brock and Misty together again just due to BDSP marketing. Croagunk can finally show up and both can stop Brock from flirting.
Not that I would mind if Misty showed up again, however if were talking about past companions coming back to promote BDSP wouldn’t make more sense to have Dawn be the one to return with Brock rather then Misty, considering Misty wasn’t really a part of the Diamond and Pearl anime.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So A-Ninetales will be found in Sinnoh? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Either it's some sort of early BDSP promotion as there are Vulpix in Sinnoh, or the Alolan name got trademarked before these Sinnohians Vulpix could evolve. (Then again, regional variants not native in Galar can only be obtained through trades and not in the wild, so unless BDSP don't change that to wild, this will look weird.)

Zariful

I mean consider this. Galar Zigzagoon's poke dex entry in the games implies it was the original form. But we know Hoenn Ziggy can be caught in multiple regions. So who's to say variants can't be chilling in other regions if they adapted the same way that was first discovered in one region ?

Decidueye23

The thing is why would you want to set this in Sinnoh, and not in Alola? BDSP? Is that about it? Because other than that i dont see a single reason. But still why would you want to set it around alo vulpix, instead of say domething like a frosslass or an abomasnow?

Status
Not open for further replies.