• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
The thing is why would you want to set this in Sinnoh, and not in Alola? BDSP? Is that about it? Because other than that i dont see a single reason. But still why would you want to set it around alo vulpix, instead of say domething like a frosslass or an abomasnow?
I get it though but yes that Alolan Ninetails to be in sinnoh it is weird.If they are given him the task for finding Alolan Ninetails then how it is getting connected to Regice that i would like to know

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Well I have got some questions about Project Mew:
1) Is this messy Project Mew gonna last till the end of the series ?
Because I just can't see Goh getting Mew right now and also it seems like almost every scene in the Preview will be over by episode 71.
2)If it is a short arc then why are they adding a lot of fillers?
3) What will they achieve at the end of Project Mew?
4) Are they actually gonna go to Crown Tundra and Isle of Armor?
5) What are their plans for Galar Gym leaders and Pokémon?
6) What are Team Rocket's and especially Ash's role in this arc?
7) When will PwC and Ash's team and capture gonna get arcs.

Seriously this is concerning, what are even their plans for Ash? He has gotten only like 15 episodes till now. Chloe is only getting the Eevee stuff which is boring!!!

Goh has gotten a lot of episodes but not much development. And most others are fillers. Even he has left mass capturing for a while. And when are Drizzle and Grookey actually doing something?

Last edited:

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
HOLY **** THIS IS SO COOL
I'm so mad man Zinnia never got an animated appearance. Mega evolution special 2 was such a good place to debut her but nope. Pokémon Generations the Rayquaza episode was such a good place to debut her but nope. What a waste, she's such an amazing character man
Forget about old characters..... when the hell are these guys debuting my Marnie, Bede, Piers and Nessa?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Because I just can't see Goh getting Mew right now and also it seems like almost every scene in the Preview will be over by episode 71.

Seriously this is concerning, what are even their plans for Ash? He has gotten only like 15 episodes till now. Chloe is only getting the Eevee stuff which is boring!!!

Goh has gotten a lot of episodes but not much development. And most others are fillers. Even he has left mass capturing for a while. And when are Drizzle and Grookey actually doing something?
Exactly, it doesn't really feel like they know what to do with Goh either. "I wanna get Mew!" "I need to catch every Pokemon to reach Mew!" "No, Project Mew!"

Geez, if Goh can have multiple things going then so can Ash! Or at least speed up the rate Ash gets opponents to compensate... it's ridiculous getting one every 10-20 episodes! No wonder Gengar's done **** all outside fillers, there's nothing for it to do! It'd be cool if Ash actually entered the Galar League itself, at least give him something physical to place in his room at the end of all this
HOLY **** THIS IS SO COOL
I'm so mad man Zinnia never got an animated appearance. Mega evolution special 2 was such a good place to debut her but nope. Pokémon Generations the Rayquaza episode was such a good place to debut her but nope. What a waste, she's such an amazing character man
I still think Iris was meant to appear there, remember that whole 'Rayquaza' thing that just got dropped? lol

But yeah that would be an amazing arc, Ash temporarily bonding with Rayquaza(Unlike Nebby he is way too OP to catch lmao) and riding into space to fight Deoxys would be awesome! And Zinnia too, I've been wanting her and Lisia for SO long. Lisia is why I hate that Serena got cheated out of a special, easy way to debut her. Would have sure been better than the XYZ history snorefest :rolleyes:

Bacon bird deserved better! :mad:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

My guess is that Project Mew is Go’s “badge quest”. Each mission gives him a token to “rise in the rank” and have access to clues about mew. Some of these missions will be tricky captures (aka alolan ninetails in Sinnoh) and captures are Go’s thing.

Since Go generally doesn’t mess with Ash’s PWC challenges, I doubt Ash will have anything to do with Project Mew aside help Go for fun.

Decidueye23

My guess is that Project Mew is Go’s “badge quest”. Each mission gives him a token to “rise in the rank” and have access to clues about mew. Some of these missions will be tricky captures (aka alolan ninetails in Sinnoh) and captures are Go’s thing.

Since Go generally doesn’t mess with Ash’s PWC challenges, I doubt Ash will have anything to do with Project Mew aside help Go for fun.
But the thing is Ash's matches are designatedly one v one, while Goh's missions seems like everyone on the expedition needs to be more proactive. Its not like satoshi is just sitting in ice while Goh does everything... so he might do something... just support though nothing too serious

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
But the thing is Ash's matches are designatedly one v one, while Goh's missions seems like everyone on the expedition needs to be more proactive. Its not like satoshi is just sitting in ice while Goh does everything... so he might do something... just support though nothing too serious
It’s still pretty questionable for him to be there imo. Especially when he inadvertently becomes part of goh’s trial.

Is he also part of project mew? If no, then should he even be there in the first place? What point is there in trials and tokens if ash gets whatever benefit there is from project mew just by sticking with goh? What point is there to give tests when someone else can do them? Do they have some kind of shared membership?

Honestly my initial impression is that having ash there feels like it undermines what’s supposed to be ‘goh’s quest’.

Status
Not open for further replies.