• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Let’s be real—that Rookidee didn’t even have a minute of screen time but it captured all of our hearts. An Oscar worthy performance to be sure
best birb

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Damn, when I said Drizzile wasn't going to come out until when it literally evolved, I wasn't being serious about it.
I've already come to accept the sad truth for us Sobble Line fans is that the writers really do not care about it and the sooner you accept it as well, the better you will be for it

Let’s be real—that Rookidee didn’t even have a minute of screen time but it captured all of our hearts. An Oscar worthy performance to be sure
A real great Actor. He deserves an Emmy

Master Pikachu 11

Damn, when I said Drizzile wasn't going to come out until when it literally evolved, I wasn't being serious about it.
Even if you weren’t being serious, they are still proving you right.
And the Oscar for best Pokémon to capture the hearts of the fan base goes too: Rookidee! Meanwhile Pikachu is in shock

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Maybe, but OS Kanto Ash would have; keep in mind that he was going to fight Team Rocket himself without his Pokemon, almost punched Misty in the face if Nurse Joy didn't catch his fist, was ready to throw down with some bullies back in episode 9, and he tried to punch Mewtwo in the first movie.

Season 1 Ash was ready for a fight.
Remember when he punched Pikachu because he thought someone was gonna shoot him and his friends? lmao

I really miss Pre-BW Ash. He used to have a complete different personality which just screamed badass. Climbing & Throwing Logs, Being Completely Reckless and not giving a complete damn about what others think. An Ideal 10 Year Old Boy. However since BW, he just feels like a different Character, SM made it even worst by making him suck in everything not named battling. Like I genuinely think AG Ash would punch Trip's Face to oblivion.
XY Ash was badass

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
I really miss Pre-BW Ash. He used to have a complete different personality which just screamed badass. Climbing & Throwing Logs, Being Completely Reckless and not giving a complete damn about what others think. An Ideal 10 Year Old Boy. However since BW, he just feels like a different Character, SM made it even worst by making him suck in everything not named battling. Like I genuinely think AG Ash would punch Trip's Face to oblivion.
And then the fandom complains that Ash was too cocky and stubborn. It's good that he had matured.

What I would like is XY Ash with OG personality to an extent and DP personality too.

Waiting 6 hrs to watch episode 70 after waking up will be the death of me. I’m just preparing myself. When the new OP comes I will be up in the middle of the night watching it because I just can’t wait and don’t want to be spoiled like I did last time

Status
Not open for further replies.