• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
It is good though James caught morpeko hmmm next episode is going to be interesting I think at the end goh will capture alolan nine tails tsurugi guy will catch regice and we will get to see ash dragonite, gengar it will be awesome and asahi is also there in this episode Gary will be in the flashback

Decidueye23

Lucario gets striaght focus for 20+ episodes. People are all about Other mons not getting focus. Now that others are getting focus, people are complaning about lack of lucario. It will get its tjme to shine dont worry.

I do get it though a bit more spread out and balanced development would be good.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
>The story of "Satoshi" who aims to be the strongest in pokemon battle
WoW. what happened to pokemon master?
They finally admitted that they don’t even know what that means XD
How has it been confirmed?
Not totally confirmed but very likely. The guy who said James would catch Morpeko also said Kubfu and Toxtricity would be caught by both of the boys

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I won't even be surprised if Ash somehow ends up with an Eiscue. Wouldn't mind either since his last (and only) Ice Type Pokemon was Glalie. Way back in Gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.