• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Team Rocket finally has their own Galar Pokemon... now when will Serena get her own Galar Pokemon like Hatterene for example Just in case Ash won't get that Pokemon.

esquilo09

They pulled a Dawn on Go! LOL

Last edited:
I really miss Pre-BW Ash. He used to have a complete different personality which just screamed badass. Climbing & Throwing Logs, Being Completely Reckless and not giving a complete damn about what others think. An Ideal 10 Year Old Boy. However since BW, he just feels like a different Character, SM made it even worst by making him suck in everything not named battling. Like I genuinely think AG Ash would punch Trip's Face to oblivion.
Hmm.... I wonder if Post-BW Ash can also fight with a Rival that's not named Paul without using his own Pokemon, Why aren't Pikachu shocking Serena anymore if she pets it?

UnovaMaster

Pikachu111213

Traveler
These mons have been circling awhile. My guesses so far:

Pikachu- ash duh
absol- go duh
Espeon- Chloe and Eevee episode similar to the recent vaporeon one
Umbreon- same as espeon. Maybe through Gary though
Galarian birds- incoming CT arc, prob with project Mew
Eiscue- Ash or Go...honestly I think ash, but I wish it was go because I want ash with Piplup (and eventually Empoleon)
Dreepy- Ash or Go. Honestly could see it either way
Darkrai- Project Mew-related arc. Since they deal with the mythical Mew, maybe they will research other mythicals and legendaries, like how they had an interest in moltres

DuskAstral

Not totally confirmed but very likely. The guy who said James would catch Morpeko also said Kubfu and Toxtricity would be caught by both of the boys
Even in this case, you cannot be 100% sure. Even if he managed to hit something, it doesn't mean that he becomes infallible right away and everything he says will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.