• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
So I looked up the original translation for the first opening of SM and uh, here it is.

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
We are family
We are family
Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(And) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose
We are family (hey, y'all)
We are family
Get up everybody and sing (sing it to me)
We are family
We are family
Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of this world's delights
(High) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
no, we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong, oh no
This is our family jewel
We are family (hey, sing it to me)
We are family (oh, I can hear you now)
We are family
We are family (get up, get up y'all)
We are family (I got my sisters with me)
We are family
Get up everybody and sing (get up and sing it to me)
We are family
This reminds me of Alvin and the Chipmunks XD

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Ma'am, have you ever been to Hawaii in real life? I can tell you from personal experience that their culture is definitely laid back, easygoing and friendly. Which is directly translated to Alola, which in turn is directly translated to the anime.

Calling someone a "stripper" for being shirtless on a tropical paradise is... laughably stupid.
As a person who has gone to 3 of the 4 Main Hawaii Islands, I can confirm that the Anime got its portrayal of Alola (PokeHawaii) absolutely spot on.

Master Pikachu 11

Unfortunately I think that may be Piplup. I’ve never wanted to be wrong more in my life though.
I honestly don’t think Grookey is going evolve to be honest as I think it is more popular and marketable then Rillaboom. That’s all Drizzle/future Inteleon needs is for Goh to catch another water starter Pokémon to steal even more of its development/spotlight.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

ShadowForce720

I honestly don’t think Grookey is going evolve to be honest as I think it is more popular and marketable then Rillaboom. That’s all Drizzle/future Inteleon needs is for Goh to catch another water starter Pokémon to steal even more of its development/spotlight.
I honestly that think Grookey being more popular then Rillaboom prevents it from evolving especially when it’s not even where close to be popular as some of the the other Pokémon that didn’t evolve.

Plus consider this if Grookey was too marketable to evolve into Rillaboom then why is it that Grookey didn’t properly debut until episode 59.

The fact that they waited so long to have Grookey show up let alone joins the cast would imply and suggest that Grookey isn’t anywhere close to being too marketable to evolve.

Plus may I remind you that Litten was more marketable and popular then both Torracat and Incineroar yet that didn’t prevent Ash’s Litten from evolving into Torracat and staying at that stage for a significant portion of the series even though it was the least popular stage out of all the Alolan starters.

I mean honestly Grookey not even showing up until episode 59 which is also it capture episode kills the argument that it’s too popular and marketable to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.