• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find funny that certain people are shocked for a little non-toxic discussion about a ship that involves two characters, but they are still arguing about that anime for kids in this forum.

Also, go and blame the writers you love so much, especially Matsui, who wrote some episodes of amour. That's right, SM's lead writer. :)

Now I'm watching one piece to try to forget about shingeki, I just finished little garden arc. I have said ...it's kind of boring, but I'm watching it because my friends tell me that afterwards it gets good

I really liked arlong park

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Now you guys are going to talk about Shingeki? No please ... It was my favorite anime until boom! Total disappointment and lifelong trauma
AOT was a mediocre and overrated series anyways.

Morax

King of heroes
Might wanna put a spoiler tab there lol
NO!
Now you guys are going to talk about Shingeki? No please ... It was my favorite anime until boom! Total disappointment and lifelong trauma
NO!
AOT was a mediocre and overrated series anyways.
NO!
Now I'm watching one piece to try to forget about shingeki, I just finished little garden arc. I have said ...it's kind of boring, but I'm watching it because my friends tell me that afterwards it gets good

I really liked arlong park
Drum island is where the quality takes a boost. After that it's all highs with no lows. Keep watching.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Not counting Suicune, in a matter of strength, Goh is somewhere between OI Ash and Johto Gary.

I think given enough time Goh could reach the strength of Sinnoh era Ash. He just needs to evolve Drizzile to Intelleon and catch a pseudo-legendary. Suicune is certainly powerful but given it was brought down by some thugs' Pokemon it could probably be easily defeated by a competent gym leader with a good strategy

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I remember you had a kanna avatar sitting in a police car ... could you pass me that gif?

Speaking of GIFS does anybody remember seeing a GIF of a boy smiling upwards at a man before the man, also smiling, pulls a gun on him?

I haven't the foggiest clue which anime this came from.

DannyDiglett

Please stay on-topic peeps.

With the upcoming BDSP+PL:A games we're almost guaranteed we'll get to see a lot of gen 4 Pokémon promotion. There are some species we haven't seen for a very long time:

• Carnivine/Muskippa: only James's during the DP series.
  • Togekiss: only Dawn's during the DP series (don't start to talk about Togetic; it's screen time is even worse).
  • Spiritomb/Mikaruge : it literally appeared in only one episode (DP056). We've never seen it again since then.
  • Finneon/Meikouo, Lumineon/Neolant: Zoey had one for the appeal rounds during the contests but most of the time these two are being used to make small cameos in short underwater scenes.
  • Tangrowth/Mojumbo: it only had a major role in episode DP134.

There are a lot more but these are the Sinnoh Pokémon that just came up in my mind.. I think they deserve much more love and screen time than they had back in the DP era.

Last edited:

nickdt

Please stay on-topic peeps.

With the upcoming BDSP+PL:A games we're almost guaranteed we'll get to see a lot of gen 4 Pokémon promotion. There are some species we haven't seen for a very long time:

• Carnivine/Muskippa: only James's during the DP series.
  • Togekiss: only Dawns's during the DP series (don't start to talk about Togetic; it's screen time is even worse).
  • Spiritomb/Mikaruge : it literally appeared in only one episode (DP056). We've never seen it again since then.
  • Finneon/Meikouo, Lumineon/Neolant: Zoey had one for the appeal rounds during the contests but most of the time these two are being used to make small cameos in short underwater scenes.
  • Tangrowth/Mojumbo: had a major role in one episode (DP134).

There are a lot more but these are the Sinnoh Pokémon that just came up in my mind.. I think they deserve much more love and screen time than they had back in DP era.

I think Goh will evolve his Misdreavus into Mismagius as well (We haven't seem them a lot either).

Gen 4 Pokemon i think Goh will catch soon (August, September and October: Finneon/Lumineon, Shellos, evolve Misdreavus, Budew, Kricketot and Kricketune, whole Burmy line, Hippopotas (Altough i rather it going to Ash).

DannyDiglett

I think Goh will evolve his Misdreavus into Mismagius as well (We haven't seem them a lot either).

Gen 4 Pokemon i think Goh will catch soon (August, September and October: Finneon/Lumineon, Shellos, evolve Misdreavus, Budew, Kricketot and Kricketune, whole Burmy line, Hippopotas (Altough i rather it going to Ash).
Exactly! Just what I mentioned about Misdreavus/Mismagius earlier in this thread but there are too many pages to read all the comments. ;)

Good point about Hippopotas. Personally it's one of my favourite unevolved Pokémon. Yeah, I agree. It should go to Ash.

Durrendal

Are you new to shipping? Fanfics and fanarts are a standard phenomenon. It happens in literally every fandom ever, not just pokemon. Obsessing over headcanons like pokeshipping, advanceshipping, pearlshipping etc is weird and borderline delusional but when it's the writers shipping them the audience has every right to do the same.
I know what shipping is. But I've never been involved in any.

No, my point is almost all characters being shipped are adults. These are 10yo children. Pokémon company shipping kids isn't right, to me. Just because they did it doesn't mean it's right. Both audience and Pokémon company have 'right' to do it. But I'm saying it feels ick to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.