• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

Holy ****. I hope it is true and writers troll everyone.

In the end goh would realise he was with mew the whole time and wasted his journey. Better ending than Goh catching mew by throwing pokeball. You should write the rest of anime.

Ash: I'm not gonna fight you, you're my friend.
Goh: You're my mission.
Ash: Then finish it, cause I'm with you till the end of the line.

Last edited:

deliaketchum

Does anyone think introduction of other forms of pokemon like (Alolan Ninetales, raichu, meowth) and(Galarian Birds, farfetchd) means
1. laziness on part of anime team, or
2. perhaps they are running out of ideas and reaching saturation, or
3. they are now heavly interested in money only (less work if you are recylcing old mons with few changes)

Last edited:

esquilo09

My wishlist for Goh's best from each region:

Kanto: Hitmonchan, Arcanine, Nidoqueen, Articuno
Johto: Scizor, Suicune, Heracross
Hoenn: Absol, Flygon, Latios
Sinnoh: Dusknoir, Magmortar, Drapion
Unova: Golurk, Zoroark, Volcarona
Kalos: Aurorus, Gogoat
Alola: Ninetales, Oranguru, Celesteela
Galar: Fully evolved starters and Arctozolt
I prefer Weavile over Drapion.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
This post may be long though. Bear with me.
This will be about shipping
Regarding the Shipping, I support all kinds of shipping be it Pearlshipping, Pokeshipping ,rocketshipping, Armourshipping and other kinds of shipping.
I know when it comes to ash he has been as dense as ever he doesn't understand love but as his journey continued many female had a crush on him be it misty, Anabel, Melody etc.
The main point came at the last episode of XY series when serena kissed ash on the lips before that it had never happened though but it happened
and i was surprised and delighted as well.
Regarding the brock, he has hitted on every girl he has met be it Spike queen lucy, and many other female oer the years.
There were very few who liked brock be it Queen Lucy, Wilohema, Holly etc.
As for me I think I like the pairing the brock with spike queen lucy.
I love TR though but over the years they had become stale but i like the pairing of jessie with james and other one is Cassidy with butch or what his name everytime we see in the anime they always his name is mispronounced then he says its butch not but.
But in this latest series i like that they are not in the Every episode and they are doing their own thing though
I think May with Drew would be good and Dawn with Paul These pairing would be good.
Its my personal opinion though.
I think whenever they all will become adults whenever that will happen then i think that we can see the change in ash at times he will able to finally understand love and embrace it.
I think that in the end the most logical pairing will be the serena with ash at the end of the ash's journey.
but that i am eagerly waiting for serena to return in this latest series though how ash will react though.
Sorry for the long post.
The strong chance i think that for ash is with dawn or with serena.
Just Dreaming. lol
What are we supposed to talk about?

You must not have been here pre Grookey lmao.
You are right though .I was not there in the pre grookey .I aplogize for earlier comments.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything

My wishlist for Goh's best from each region:

Kanto: Hitmonchan, Arcanine, Nidoqueen, Articuno
Johto: Scizor, Suicune, Heracross
Hoenn: Absol, Flygon, Latios
Sinnoh: Dusknoir, Magmortar, Drapion
Unova: Golurk, Zoroark, Volcarona
Kalos: Aurorus, Gogoat
Alola: Ninetales, Oranguru, Celesteela
Galar: Fully evolved starters and Arctozolt
My response, why should I care what Pokemon Goh gets? Why should I want him to have these amazing Pokemon

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
You know ash will eventually grow up some day right? If you refuse to accept that then i have nothing to say to you.

And satosere is not a merch seller? lol i guess you weren't around for 2016 when the kiss was trending on japanese twitter for like 2 days after it aired.

Why do you think old classics like iris/gary are returning? If they never gave a **** these characters would have never returned. Fanservice is obviously the top priority here.
I absolutely never said anything about SatoSere not being a merch seller. I absolutely said nothing about Serena never appearing again. Half of your comments generally seem to be assumptions about whatever another person is saying. It is waste talking to you if you are that blinded by bias. Grow Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.