• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

Tbh i don’t even know why people were so sure there was gonna be a new OP in the first place.

It's because there is a new version of the song being sung in the Project Mew preview. I also thought that it was going to be this episode because it looked like it was officially the start of the new arc, and because everything in the current opening has already been shown except for the Zardmobile which might not really mean much.

If there is a new opening, it might not debut until after the 2-week break. Although it would be nice to have it for next week's episode since it happens to fall on my birthday. My wish is to finally see Samurai return.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
It's because there is a new version of the song being sung in the Project Mew preview. I also thought that it was going to be this episode because it looked like it was officially the start of the new arc, and because everything in the current opening has already been shown except for the Zardmobile which might not really mean much.

If there is a new opening, it might not debut until after the 2-week break. Although it would be nice to have it for next week's episode since it happens to fall on my birthday. My ultimate wish is to finally see Samurai return.
It wasn’t a new version of the song though? Just the bit you don’t usually hear in the OP.

Rune Knight

It's not a big deal, but it kind of bothers me that not all of them get registered in the pokédex. I think that XY and SM made an effort to pokédex scan every single new pokémon that Ash hadn't encountered before then. If it wasn't Ash, it was one of the main characters that did it.

So a pokémon like Rookiedee which debuted in the fossil episode is still not fully known by Ash, not even by name. So I don't know if I would even count that as a full on debut.

Like I said, it's not a big deal, just a personal preference.

Last edited:

nickdt

Its kinda funny to realize Goh has caught more Non-Galar Pokemon in Galar than he has caught Galar ones (He only caught three Galar mons in Galar, 2 of which are starters and one decided to join him, rather than it being an actual Goh capture instead)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
People actually thought we’d get a new OP in ep 71? Lmao.

D

Deleted member 384931

That guy and girl from project Mew turned 180 degrees in the same episode. From I dont trust you/test you to welcome to the team. And that Professor? No idea what to think about him...

Status
Not open for further replies.