• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Delaying it was the right choice, cancelling it wouldn't. Certainly not at this point in the pandemic.

A lot of countries are opening up and people are getting vaccinated. The athletes should've been able to get vaccinated by now. The only question is whether or not Japan wants to have spectators. If it isn't safe in Japan yet, they should not invite spectators.

Look at the European Football Cup. There's at least 10.000 spectators per game. The stadiums are not fully filled yet, but it clearly showcases that hosting these big kinds of stadium events is possible.
One major difference: Japan has done quite poorly in vaccinations.

wow. Ash remembers that his promise to His Pidgeot!

well... Spoiler Alert: He straight-up Released his Pidgeot for those who don't watch Original Series In The Japanese version.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Ash doesn’t need any more Fighting types (Hawlucha, Infernape, Heracross, Scraggy, Pignite, Sirfetch’d, Lucario).

For BDSP promotion, I can see him evolving Gible all the way to Garchomp and catching Piplup, Froslass, Luxray, Spiritomb, Electivire and Magmortar.

Last edited:

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
I don't really see him catching all those Pokemon.
I'm pretty sure the Anime stopped focusing on Ash's team development after Dracovish and Sirfetched. It'd be a miracle if the writers allowed him to diversify his team anymore. I mean I hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty pessimistic about JN

Status
Not open for further replies.