• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

In this case it means essentially the same. If you fail to understand that this discussion might very well end here.

The only right answer to the original question would be 'no'. Anything else is defending or 'trying to justify' the writers crap.
No, it doesn't mean essentially the same, their definitions are differents, and as I mentioned, a defense requires justifications but a justification is not neccesary trying to defend something. Two totally different things. If you fail to understand it, that is on you. And since the start you should not start this discussion as is something totally unrelated to the topic.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The most curious one for me Rillaboom

Espeon and Umbreon - could be development for Chloe's Eevee

Piplup - ???? (Either Dawn's or a Major character capture)

Inteleon - Drizzile's Evolution?

However Rillaboom is by far the most curious one for me????

I'd say it's Goh's but Grookey isn't even a Thwackey yet but this implies that Rillaboom is approaching much sooner rather than later

And I haven't seen any Thwacky merchandise lately
Even Drizzile got a little bit of merchandise hinting at Evolution

Megapixel

the truth is that I don't want koharu to catch piplup,he hardly appears in the series practically and Everyone was supposed to think he would have Ponyta right? but that doesn't step in,she is more Secondary protagonist,Goh by your side has 3 initials of galar, and not stuck to more of this category,Dawn would have to go back more than 10 chapters to promote(which I doubt) because it does not step with gary or iris ,If you think about it Ash is the option most viable of All,only lack a initial to complete The sinnoh and little more to have Them in their final form

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly, as much as I'd rather have Dawn show up with her own Piplup, having Ash catch one and complete his collection of fully-evolved Sinnoh starters wouldn't be the worst decision the anime's ever made.

Durrendal

You're probably right except for Pikachu, Umbreon and Espeon.
I suspect the latter two are here for Eevee's development
Goh has a pikachu. And he's just two pokeball chucks away from Umbreon and Espeon. Even if it's for Koharu's Eevee development, it'll be something like:
Goh catches Umbreon, and Espeon> Eevee is transfixed by them and is inspired to be like them.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Status
Not open for further replies.