• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

While I wish Gengar's new move was something else I'm not that bothered about it happening offscreen. It happened with Dracovish, Riolu, and Dragonite as well

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
These are images from the Episode which will air on the August 6th (after the Darkrai/Cresselia Arc). Looking like a TR Filler.
So...does this mean someone ends up catching Darkrai, and it decides to give them all nightmares out of revenge for being taken away from Sinnoh? Or maybe this takes place before Ash and Goh return to Kanto. I notice they're watching the Pokémon Center pajamas.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
They're probably already in Sinnoh and darkrai give them a random nightmare. The assistants looks nice with Rocket cosplays.

I think this means Mr. Mime counts mainly as Sakuragi's staff, tho, nightmare or not.

Megapixel

So...does this mean someone ends up catching Darkrai, and it decides to give them all nightmares out of revenge for being taken away from Sinnoh? Or maybe this takes place before Ash and Goh return to Kanto. I notice they're watching the Pokémon Center pajamas.
considering ash already has a prankster ghost, then....you know

Illusio

No words, only rage
While I wish Gengar's new move was something else I'm not that bothered about it happening offscreen. It happened with Dracovish, Riolu, and Dragonite as well
My problem with it is just we haven't seen much of it at all. Having an episode or even a scene of Gengar learning Dazzling Gleam would've been nice since it's been out of focus for months.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Every damn time I'm about to quit the show something interesting comes up. That thing ends up being trash and the cycle continues.
Journeys depends on the Legacy of Previous Series to help it. It rides on its Predecessors Coattails and has very little originally to offer. Which is why you see that a lot of those people who like PM prefer to "stan" and "hype" things over praising legitimate good writing which brings you down to knees.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It sucks that we never saw Gengar learn it, but Dazzling Gleam is far more useful than Psychic when you consider its typing.
They would still have to make a moment where it can be useful and not useless like Torterra’s Rock Climb and Gliscor’s Stone Edge lmao.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Journeys depends on the Legacy of Previous Series to help it. It rides on its Predecessors Coattails and has very little originally to offer. Which is why you see that a lot of those people who like PM prefer to "stan" and "hype" things over praising legitimate good writing which brings you down to knees.
Yup, XY was good on its own without relying on previous series.
But I am still happy to see Dawn again hehe

desdar300

Also I just found out that apparently Gengar knows Dazzling Geam? When the heck did it learn that?

Gotta love Journeys offscreen development :rolleyes:
The Pokemon that needs screen time the most is learning stuff off screen.
I'm starting to really hate this thing and this is Ken sugimori's favorite Pokemon

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

That and another factor that ash is super competitive and is getting all the previous regions fan favorite pokemon this time.

I'm very indifferent about Darkrai's midsummer night dream's new summary.

It's not that I dislike it but... I know this is unlikely to happen but Unova remakes when?

Status
Not open for further replies.