• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
As much as I hate to admit it

I honestly think Gou has more of a chance of receiving Urshifu than Ash does at this point.

Goh's new Rival Tsurugi already has Single Strike Urshifu.
It'd make sense for Goh to have it's counterpart.
(Unless the Asahi already has it)

Also personally speaking, I'd rather see more focus on Ash's current Team Members (yes even Lucario) than for him to catch another one that will get no screentime. Especially this late into series
I wish/hope Ash could get the best both words, that being focus for his current team, and catch couple of new Pokemon to diversify his roster

Ibrahim Saidu

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The fact they're all stuffed in the back suggests it's just BDSP marketing.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Geez. The goh hate is so freaking strong. (When really at the end of the day, people are upset with the writers’ treatment of ash, and blame goh for it for some reason....)

Anyways...

I wouldn’t be too surprised if that ponyta returns...also I wouldn’t be surprised if goh starts catching Sinnoh starters
I mean you are right, but the writer's poor choices are then shown in the product, and poor choices include obvious favoritism towards Goh

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Since people are talking about Goh let's talk about his Starters

How do you guys feel about Cinderace, Drizzile, and Grookey?

Cinderace - Pretty cool. Needs to battle more.

Drizzile - I pity this thing. Please come out of your cave...

Grookey - Really cute and funny. The best of the Base Stage Starters. But it REALLY needs to use a move already

I wonder how will the writers find a way to introduce Hatterene there in GALAR region like Flinks?

and Re-introduce the Gardevoir but this time, Gardevoir is a rival to Hatterene.

Last edited:

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Since people are talking about Goh let's talk about his Starters

How do you guys feel about Cinderace, Drizzile, and Grookey?

Cinderace - Pretty cool. Needs to battle more.

Drizzile - I pity this thing. Please come out of your cave...

Grookey - Really cute and funny. The best of the Base Stage Starters. But it REALLY needs to use a move already
Cinderace: I like him, he is cute, but I like him better as a Scorbunny and Raboot :p
Drizzile: I love it! It was adorable as a Sobble (even tho that crying gag was unfunny) Sadly it vanished away after it evolved... and now the one we see in every episode is...
Grookey: I don't like him, he is annoying, is aways causing mischief and don't get punished, and sorry, I don't find him cute (and his evolutions looks boring!)

IkeBayern

in chapter 77 we have ash vs Volkner!! according to this person who always gets the new titles right
Not bad, hopefully the battle is good and they stop using 2 Pokémon because it’s gotten boring imo 3vs3 would be nice

On a related note, who will Ash lose to next in the PWC? And who will opponents be?

Or will he manage to go through the Hyper/Ultra Class unscathed and lose to the trainers in the master 8 instead?

Bea, Volkner, Surge, Kabu and someone from the Elite 4 who hasn’t debuted yet will probably be his opponents for me. Seems reasonable

Or will he manage to go through the Hyper/Ultra Class unscathed and lose to the trainers in the master class instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.