• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

There's an interesting pattern I've noted for generational poster-mons in the anime (popular Pokemon of that generation, doesn't evolve at all), at least it's more apparent since Piplup, pertaining to the Sins.

Gen 4 - Piplup - Pride.
Gen 5 - Oshawott - Lust.
Gen 6 - Chespin - Gluttony.
Gen 7 - Rowlet - Sloth.

I wonder if any other fit the other 4 Sins, or if future captures will be as such. I'd put Chikorita as Envy but she evolved.
Oshawatt was envious towards Pikachu and Piplup has had his crushes. Snivy could be called Prideful. So.... Nope. I wouldn't call it a pattern but a coincidence.
Also Cheery Grookey doesn't fit any of the category so far.

Decidueye23

A thought occurs: What if in that hatches egg into a Charmander, is given to Goh and later evolves(easily) into a Charizard. Now that alone wouldn't really cause a stir, but then Goh is later given access to Mega for Charizard, at the same time Ash would get Mega for his Lucario, to coincide with those Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario Plushes we saw a while back
Eh shouldnt be an issue. What would be an issue is to let only Goh get ME while not letting Ash get it even after having a lucatio on his current team and actual hints with the Korrina episode.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Eh shouldnt be an issue. What would be an issue is to let only Goh get ME while not letting Ash get it even after having a lucatio on his current team and actual hints with the Korrina episode.
I think it's likelier that we'll see Alain and his Charizard X in the future.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder what Pokémon is in that egg that Team Cerise is taking care of. It could a variety of things.

It can be a Kanto Starter for either Goh or Chloe as they are in Vermillion City.

It can be a Sinnoh Starter for any of the kids, Turtwig for Chloe, Chimchar for Goh, or Piplup for Ash, preferably imo.

It can be a Galar Pokémon like Toxel to act as Goh's next walking Pokémon after Grookey evolves and gets benched for its uglyness.

It can be a a special Sinnoh Pokémon like Manaphy or Phione. Phione was just teased in the Sinnoh guide book Chloe was using in the latest episode.

It can be a Legends: Arceus Starter for either Goh or Chloe. Cyndaquil, Oshawott, or Rowlet.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Heheh, The Filterer sounds like the name of a DC Villain.
For OLM, that person is a villain because it's leaking stuff about upcoming episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.