• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megapixel

our filterer already leaked chapter 75, and I can only say that I found it a disappointment in every way,and I don't mean just screenshots, if I had words to describe this chapter, either you like it or you hate it or you don't care

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
our filterer already leaked chapter 75, and I can only say that I found it a disappointment in every way,and I don't mean just screenshots, if I had words to describe this chapter, either you like it or you hate it or you don't care
Oof, I'm guessing if I saw, I wouldn't like it either?

esquilo09

Let's not jump to conclusions, we have to wait and see when the episode airs.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If Ash isn’t getting anything, I don’t care if it’s Go, Chloe, Dawn or Mattori catching whatever they will.

No, I’m lying, I don’t want any captures here.

Squirtle technically could count as Vanity.
That would be May’s squirtle, actually, but, it already evolved.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Another thing they will come up with to generate hype so to deliver a dissapointing product, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.