• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megapixel

I wouldn’t be shock if it’s turn out the Drizzile already evolved when it step out of that cave.
i am quite doubtful that Drizzile will evolve here, I know that it has a lot of merchandise from it recently, but there are also many other pokémon that have been in merchandise for a long time and do not appear

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
can anyone give me short recap since the moltres episode with gary any new captures important moments etc journeys hasnt been able to keep my attention
Episodes 71, 74, and 75 are the only ones that are really important.
(71 is Project Mew related. 74 and 75 has Dawn returning)

Every else is skippable

Oh and Episode 70 isn't really all that "important" but James catches Morpeko

(72 and 73 has Gou catching Durant and Falinks respectively but I'm sure you probably don't care about Goh captures)

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If they did go with an evolution for Drizzile in the upcoming episode, can you imagine the terrible lesson that would be teaching?

Hey kids, sometimes life is full of some disappointments. But don’t worry, when that happens just sit around lazily being depressed about it and eventually life will just hand you your dreams on a silver platter with no effort at all.”

Completely fake. That's literally the artist lol

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

Is it bad that I want Ash to win already and Goh to catch Mew so pokemon journeys ends and we move on to the next thing? I try to be positive but.... I dunno...maybe it’s just me

desdar300

If they did go with an evolution for Drizzile in the upcoming episode, can you imagine the terrible lesson that would be teaching?

Hey kids, sometimes life is full of some disappointments. But don’t worry, when that happens just sit around lazily being depressed about it and eventually life will just hand you your dreams on a silver platter with no effort at all.”

Completely fake. That's literally the artist lol
They aren't above teaching pretty bad morals.
So I'm bracing myself

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

What are you talking about Pokémon. I'm only seeing sweet, sweet skaters.

hmmmm-yaoi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.