• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

Go now has ten Grass types, four Steel types and six Rock types. While he remains with two Ice, Fairy, Dark types and three Ghost and Fire types. While Mantyke remains to be his only gen 4 mon.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Well, Goh now has a Roggenrola and a Boldore. I don't think he will capture a Gigalith next, especially since he and Ash can make both their Boldores to evolve if they temporally trade them. Don't you think?
He will definitely catch a Gigalith instead of evolving his Boldore. I don’t expect Ash to evolve his anytime soon if at all due to it being difficult to animate.

I was expecting Goh to catch Roggenrola since it showed up in the preview, but now he also catches a Chairman Rose Pokémon, which I was not expecting but it’s another Unova steel type.
It was good to see Dracovish again

esquilo09

He will definitely catch a Gigalith instead of evolving his Boldore. I don’t expect Ash to evolve his anytime soon if at all due to it being difficult to animate.

I was expecting Goh to catch Roggenrola since it showed up in the preview, but now he also catches a Chairman Rose Pokémon, which I was not expecting but it’s another Unova steel type.
It was good to see Dracovish again
Well, he caught Durant, which was a species that was used by one of Oleander's subbordinates, so why not?

ShadowForce720

Considering we’ve seen some of his Pokémon evolve instead of him just catching their evolved form, it is up in the air as to whether or not his Boldore will evolve or if he will just catch a Gigalith.

Also you can pretty much through that whole argument that Ash’s Boldore can’t evolve because Gigalith is to hard to animate out the window.

As unlike BW where it was part of the active team, in all reality Ash’s Boldore coming back and evolving wouldn’t cause a problem because it’s not like it’s going to appear in a vast majority of episodes or become a part of Ash’s current team(it will still be a reserve).

So they would really only have to animate when it shows up to battle or see Ash again which wouldn’t be that often.

Plus considering the Pokémon that have been on the cast in both SM and Journeys the argument that Ash’s Boldore can’t evolve now because Gigalith is to hard to animate is pretty much dead in the water at this point.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Might be reading too much into this—prob am in fact—but ash was the one to check the pokedex for SS Urshifu, while Go checked for RS. Foreshadowing?
If they both end up getting one, the t hat is how I would expect it to go. Though I think Goh catching one would add another great pokemon to his team, but I am less excited for Ash possibly getting one because I don't think it would really add much to his team.
Well, Goh now has a Roggenrola and a Boldore. I don't think he will capture a Gigalith next, especially since he and Ash can make both their Boldores to evolve if they temporally trade them. Don't you think?
I think that he is more likely to catch a Gigalith than for us to get a trade back episode.
Go now has ten Grass types, four Steel types and six Rock types. While he remains with two Ice, Fairy, Dark types and three Ghost and Fire types. While Mantyke remains to be his only gen 4 mon.
Given that steel is the last type he caught, he really has been catching them rapidly.
E-7ixa7XMAAAjC_

I don't thing anyone will catch Alcremie.

Goh needs to catch more Dark, Dragon, Ice, and Fairy types.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
As someone who likes Cinderace, it actually kinda bothers me when people say Grookey and Inteleon are "impeding" on Cinderace's screentime.

While yes, I do agree Cinderace deserves more screentime, I don't think it's Grookey or Inteleon's fault for the Bunny not getting proper attention.

Grookey took 60 episodes to debut and Inteleon literally just got here after being completely shafted throughout it's Mid-Stage

At least Cinderace got plenty of screentime in its previous stages.

Yet I see people complain about Grookey hogging screentime and I also saw people complaining about Goh wearing an Inteleon costume on a poster for goodness sake.

Grookey and Inteleon did nothing wrong :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Well Grookey seems Gous main pokemon for now. But for how long? I think I will have to start to believe the "joke" of Grookey using a move once it evolves

desdar300

If they both end up getting one, the t hat is how I would expect it to go. Though I think Goh catching one would add another great pokemon to his team, but I am less excited for Ash possibly getting one because I don't think it would really add much to his team.

I think that he is more likely to catch a Gigalith than for us to get a trade back episode.

Given that steel is the last type he caught, he really has been catching them rapidly.
E-7ixa7XMAAAjC_

I don't thing anyone will catch Alcremie.

Goh needs to catch more Dark, Dragon, Ice, and Fairy types.
I'm not really expecting go to build a full team.
Like ash and best wishes I think that the starters are going to be locked and of the other three will just be randomly interchangeable Pokemon that he has on em

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well I mean Alcremie fits Satoshi weird pokemon style. And it would make Satoshis first full Fairy type. And it is fully evolved, which means less work to develop
would also make it his first female exclusive mon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.