• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a question to ask: Is Ash's Charizard Really that powerful according to Writers?
Is Ash’s Greninja really that powerful according to the writers?

Answer: No.

Megapixel

I think it is possible, but only on the condition that each of the boys has Alcremie with different cream colors.
I find it difficult to see Koharu with an Alcremie, especially since I don't catch Ponyta, and that's what they dedicated a whole chapter to

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Takes me back to the days of BW when every episode people would be lile ash would get that pokemon how times have changed.
Tell you the truth those days were golden days of pokemon that excitement was there used to speculate which pokemon ash will catch but now that thing is not there sadly majority of the captures we know that goh is going to catch but still hoping something along the lines comes which excites me to speculate what will happen next in pokemon in terms of captures

ImBeVillain

No more six members
It's always the same people every time. It's always the same outcome every time.
Tell me what was the result after people typing still about Dracovish joining Ash's team? I don't know if you forgot, but it was the majority of the local users here. I was one of the few who didn't bet this pokemon will for Ash's team.

Last edited:

Megapixel

Tell me what was the result after people typing still about Dracovish joining Ash's team? I don't know if you forgot, but it was the majority of the local users here. I was one of the few who didn't bet this pokemon will for Ash's team.
in fact, dracovish is the least promoted pokemon of ash's current team, even in current merchandise related to the series, when other Pokémon are promoted alongside ash's current pokémon, in the vast majority of cases dracovish is not there, even being an official pokemon of ash

ImBeVillain

No more six members
This sounds more like a planned scenario for Dracovish to be released.
in fact, dracovish is the least promoted pokemon of ash's current team, even in current merchandise related to the series, when other Pokémon are promoted alongside ash's current pokémon, in the vast majority of cases dracovish is not there, even being an official pokemon of ash

Even a broken clock is still correct twice a day.

If each new episode, they says Ash will catch new pokemon, they will be correct at least 5 times in a series.

ShadowForce720

Even a broken clock is still correct twice a day.

If each new episode, they says Ash will catch new pokemon, they will be correct at least 5 times in a series.
That’s not really helping your argument because at the end of the day we don’t know what Ash will catch and what he won’t catch, as all we can do is really speculate.

Master Pikachu 11

Among the three he's the most likely to end up with an Alcremie while with Ash there's potential for a capture but it's long shot and with Chloe I think Eevee will be her only Pokémon.

That's assuming they still planning on giving Ash any Pokémon from any region which I doubt since after Lucario his next guy was a Galar Pokémon plus the number of Pokémon they plan to give Ash would be on the smaller size so they'll obviously prioritize whatever new ones they introduced in Legends Arceus.

It's not about who she's interested in but Interaction she sees between them and the Pokémon during the tournament.
After what happened in the last episode, they just proved that Goh doesn’t have to catch the Pokémon who the episode is focused on because then Goh would have caught a member of the Volcarona line and he didn’t, but instead caught two Pokémon that were not even the main focus of the episode. Yes Goh has caught Pokémon in Ash episodes before, but I see him catching another Pokémon that isn’t the focus of the episode again like Sinistea or another non Galar mon like Swirlix. Anyway, this is an Ash episode since Opal reach out and invited Ash, and even mentioned that he could bring his friends. Opal didn’t send the invite to Chloe or Goh and since both of Ash’s main rivals are in the episode and are competing in this competition and Ash is going to compete against them then that makes it an Ash episode, so if anybody ends up getting an Alcremie then it should be Ash since unlike Goh majority of his Pokémon captures are usually the main focus of the episode.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question you don't think that the merchandise with alcremie isn't just for it to have a part in the decorating cake episode . It is for something major building up right?

wellwellwells

Tbh Alcreamy doesn’t fit Ash’s battling style. I think the only fairy types that do are Sylveon and the Snubull and Impdimp lines.
Physic type wise - I’d love for Ash to get Reuniclus since it is one mpg my favorite lines and it has been underrepresented in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.