• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
So in Mega Island we hope we going to see more Mega Pokémon like.
  • Mega Blastoise
  • Mega Garchomp
  • Mega Venusaur
  • Mega Alakazam
  • Mega Gengar
  • Mega Aerodactyl
  • Mega Mewtwo X
  • Mega Ampharos
  • Mega Scizor
  • Mega Heracross
  • Mega Houndoom
  • Mega Tyranitar
  • Mega Medicham
  • Mega Manectric
  • Mega Banette
  • Mega Rayquaza
  • Mega Beedrill
  • Mega Pidgeot
  • Mega Slowbro
  • Mega Swampert
  • Mega Sableye
  • Mega Sharpedo
  • Mega Camerupt
  • Mega Altaria
  • Mega Glalie
  • Mega Salamence
  • Mega Latias
  • Mega Latios
  • Mega Lopunny
  • Mega Gallade
Add to all those Mega with wild.
Don't forget that Lana once spoke of the existence of a wild Mega Gyarados, maybe this will be the case on this island too?

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
At this point, the people mocking him constantly for his Shiny Flygon obsession are far more obnoxious...

Leave him alone to his desires.
It’s scary though as I remember during XY there was a similar guy on here who would always come up with bizarre ways for Ash to get a Lucario and Mega Evolve it. He would go on and on about it for three years until the end of the series even though it was obvious it would never happen.

He eventually turned out to be right…

Shiny Flying confirmed for 2027???

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
At this point, the people mocking him constantly for his Shiny Flygon obsession are far more obnoxious...

Leave him alone to his desires.

People meme'd on Riley for the countless things he's been wrong about for months.

It's really not that serious.
It’s scary though as I remember during XY there was a similar guy on here who would always come up with bizarre ways for Ash to get a Lucario and Mega Evolve it. He would go on and on about it for three years until the end of the series even though it was obvious it would never happen.

I remember that dude xD.

ImBeVillain

No more six members

What a pity .. i joined Serebi in fall 2020, if i joined earlier i could see these actions.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Now that we know that 2 episodes after the Alcremie episode is an Ash-centered one, is it safe to assume now that it is for a certainty that Ash won't get to keep the Alcremie in the Alcremie episode?
No. It's not safe to assume anything with Pokemon Journeys.

MartínK

I mean, I personally find it bittersweet. This feels like an extra middle finger to the Galar region. Z-moves I get, as it was the previous region and having Alola be the least-visited in Journeys makes sense. I found the anime’s version of the Alola region horrendous as they skipped over a decent chunk of cities like KoniKoni and HeaHea, so I was hoping the new season would showcase Galar better.

Instead, they treat it worse than Alola and have barely any Galar characters show up. And despite Ash having 2 Pokémon capable of Gigantamaxing, his next arc is going to be taking advantage of a gimmick from a nearly 10-year old game to get a mega-evolved version of a Pokémon we’ve already had an arc for.

It just begs the questions, why now and what for? Is Ash gonna use all 3 gimmicks when he gets to the Master Class? If that’s what they’re doing, then they really can’t let Ash lose this tournament. It would be such a slap in the face to the Galar region for Ash to lose when he would arguably be at his absolute best. Most of the Pokémon there have been ignored except for the starters. They blasted through the Darkest Day. Barely any of the gym leaders have appeared. None of the rivals have appeared. Ash only has two Galar Pokémon and one of them is a variant. The least they can do for Galar is give Ash the win here.

Better than Dynamax is not showcase because it's suck and never should be invented, you know why? Cuz they were obssesed with incorporated Pokémon Go mechanics to the game and created this instead to invent a new gimmick or instead of a new one give us nore megas.

D

Deleted member 384931

Better than Dynamax is not showcase because it's suck and never should be invented, you know why? Cuz they were obssesed with incorporated Pokémon Go mechanics to the game and created this instead to invent a new gimmick or instead of a new one give us nore megas.
Dynamax is lame in general. They go bigger, get more hp and new moves, that is it. With Mega Evolution their stats change

Jers745

I dont know :p
I dont know about the pokemon go thing but the dynamax does suck, the best they could do with it in twilight was a battle between a dynamax and a no dynamax to make the battle more dynamic

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
  • Mega Blastoise
  • Mega Garchomp
  • Mega Venusaur
  • Mega Alakazam
  • Mega Gengar
  • Mega Aerodactyl
  • Mega Mewtwo X
  • Mega Ampharos
  • Mega Scizor
  • Mega Heracross
  • Mega Houndoom
  • Mega Tyranitar
  • Mega Medicham
  • Mega Manectric
  • Mega Banette
  • Mega Rayquaza
  • Mega Beedrill
  • Mega Pidgeot
  • Mega Slowbro
  • Mega Swampert
  • Mega Sableye
  • Mega Sharpedo
  • Mega Camerupt
  • Mega Altaria
  • Mega Glalie
  • Mega Salamence
  • Mega Latias
  • Mega Latios
  • Mega Lopunny
  • Mega Gallade
man

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
  • Mega Blastoise
  • Mega Garchomp
  • Mega Venusaur
  • Mega Alakazam
  • Mega Gengar
  • Mega Aerodactyl
  • Mega Mewtwo X
  • Mega Ampharos
  • Mega Scizor
  • Mega Heracross
  • Mega Houndoom
  • Mega Tyranitar
  • Mega Medicham
  • Mega Manectric
  • Mega Banette
  • Mega Rayquaza
  • Mega Beedrill
  • Mega Pidgeot
  • Mega Slowbro
  • Mega Swampert
  • Mega Sableye
  • Mega Sharpedo
  • Mega Camerupt
  • Mega Altaria
  • Mega Glalie
  • Mega Salamence
  • Mega Latias
  • Mega Latios
  • Mega Lopunny
  • Mega Gallade
Missed a few

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Im not expecting wild megas, just a lot of mega stones, and maybe some wild Pokémon that are capable of mega evolving but are not mega evolved (so like wild Aggron, but not wild Mega Aggron). I do hope he gets some kind of trial for the Lucarionite like Korrina had.

Decidueye23

Luffy's "protagonist benefit" almost got him killed at marineford&Sabaody Archipelago, and he still couldn't save his brother. Ash's "protagonist benefit" helps him kill gods, it's an invincible insta-win button. Imagine defending this sh.ithow.
Yep. But Luffy's protagonist benifit "almost" got him killed. Yet somehow he survives it all when Marineford luffy could have been one shotted by any of the admirals. That my friend is called protagonisr benifit. Luffy somehow ending up with Rayleigh is also protag benifit. Every protagonist has benifits of being the protagonist. Ash too "almost" got killed multiple times.
Also he didnt one-shot tapu koko y'know. He legit beat it against an extremely strong z-move.

Luffy's "protagonist benefit" almost got him killed at marineford&Sabaody Archipelago, and he still couldn't save his brother. Ash's "protagonist benefit" helps him kill gods, it's an invincible insta-win button. Imagine defending this sh.ithow.
Why do you participate in the forum of this sh.ithow? Ash already close with legendary and mythical from more than 20 years ago and it happen each seasons, why are you still watching the thing you call as sh.ithow?

Status
Not open for further replies.