• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Are we missing episode titles between the last ones revealed?
We know for sure that there will be at least one break between the upcoming episode and the Alcremie episode, then the next week hasn’t been confirmed (but personally I think it’ll be an episode about ash getting a keystone from Korrina).

Red and Blue

I remember that in that merchandise, Ash was facing Raihan
I was thinking more about that long haired woman in the silhouette. She could be Nessa

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Hmm, so does Korrina appear again and give Ash a Key Stone before Ash goes to Mega Island? I guess that finally explains her appearance in the current opening. I wonder if Ash and Korrina will battle again. I wish Korrina has a Hawlucha. It's the only one from her ingame team that she hasn't used in the show.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
So Lucario will get a mega, Gengar (probably) a gigantamax and Pikachu has its Z moves, I think that's it in term of alt evolutions/moves, I can't remember now but do Sirfetch'd, Dracovish and Dragonite have alt forms?
Pikachu - Z-moves, Tactic
Dragonite - Booster +30% attack, defense and speed
Gengar - Gigantamax (probably)
Lucario - Mega Evolution
Sirfetch'd - Sword & Shield skill
Dracovish - Powerful moves

temporarily:
Mimey - Dodge skill

Each of Ash's pokemon has its own ways in battle with opponents.

On: World Ash Ketchum Day

I don’t celebrate it today.

I don’t see why World Ash Ketchum Day should be on the day he won Alola, because in my opinion, it’s not a big deal because the Alola League is a league where anyone could enter. Adding on to this, the main deal is the reactions that people had to Ash winning Alola; they were declaring him a Pokémon Master. I feel like when Ash truly became Alola’s Champion was when he beat Kukui because that was actually impressive. Ash losing to Tobias, Alain, and winning the Battle Frontier are all on their own more impressive than Ash winning Alola. Plus, I cannot take Alola seriously when it comes to the tone and art style after XYZ. It makes me so infuriated that Ash lost Kalos when he had the ability to win it and the writers decided to wait, ruin his character, and make him win Alola. Ash’s silliness and SM’s overly comedic and stupid tone meant that I couldn’t take it seriously. I watched the whole series, but I still hate the Alola League, SM Ash, and Ash’s Alola League win. I respect the people who celebrate today and like SM Ash but to me, I have a totally different opinion.

Post on Ash's Win

Morax

King of heroes

I don’t see why World Ash Ketchum Day should be on the day he won Alola, because in my opinion, it’s not a big deal because the Alola League is a league where anyone could enter. Adding on to this, the main deal is the reactions that people had to Ash winning Alola; they were declaring him a Pokémon Master. I feel like when Ash truly became Alola’s Champion was when he beat Kukui because that was actually impressive. Ash losing to Tobias, Alain, and winning the Battle Frontier are all on their own more impressive than Ash winning Alola. Plus, I cannot take Alola seriously when it comes to the tone and art style after XYZ. It makes me so infuriated that Ash lost Kalos when he had the ability to win it and the writers decided to wait, ruin his character, and make him win Alola. Ash’s silliness and SM’s overly comedic and stupid tone meant that I couldn’t take it seriously. I watched the whole series, but I still hate the Alola League, SM Ash, and Ash’s Alola League win. I respect the people who celebrate today and like SM Ash but to me, I have a totally different opinion.

Post on Ash's Win
Dude it’s the same fu.cking guy. XY ash went to alola and won the league, that’s all there is to it. Regarding each “season” as a different continuity is retarded.

Dude it’s the same fu.cking guy. XY ash went to alola and won the league, that’s all there is to it. Regarding each “season” as a different continuity is retarded.
When did I say that in here at all

Jers745

I dont know :p
On: World Ash Ketchum Day

Post on Ash's Win
Arent we overestimating him winning the BF, not that i'm saying that it isnt impressing but i dont think it compares to beating tapu koko and kukui, overall because brandon was using his most new regi and a bunch of different species while ash had his original team, tobias can't be count as an archivement, i can give pass to alain even if he lost he did go toe to toe with a new team but even then i find more impressing in general his battle against kukui tho that's my opinion. And about the day who cares its just an excuse to celebrate a fictional character, its like fighting that christmas shouldnt be on the 25 because its the same day a person was born

it’s not a big deal because the Alola League is a league where anyone could enter.
Everyone can enter pokemon league in every region after they turn 10, just register themselves in Pokemon Center. Entering the conference is another matter.

In other leagues, they need to get 8 badges to enter the conference, in Manalo conference, it is replaced by Battle Royale as preliminary. So no, not everyone can enter, they still have to qualify through Battle Royale.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Kaijuu are not only important to the Pokemon series ( a good chunk of Generation 1 Pokemon were based off of famous Kaiju) but they are important to Japan as a whole and when you merge that with Tojho assisting with the Detective Pikachu move film and you essentially got cross-promotion galore.
Pokémon is literally a rip-off of Ultra Seven's capsule kaiju. The series name was almost "Capumon" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.