• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Megapixel

Sometimes twitter gossip is amusing/funny even if 99% of it is total dogshit.

(For context, there’s a lame rumor on twit being spread by one guy claiming some leaker he knows is stating that Ash-Alcremie may be for real lul :p)
I personally read the leaker's page, and it doesn't say that Ash is going to capture Alcremie, but it also doesn't say that he won't, it only mentions some minor details of the Chapter, such as that ash will be the one to fight with opal, or that the fellow alcremie of ash is blue with white, and also that apparently alcremie will have a certain connection with ash and something like that, it's Everything, but it doesn't explicitly mention that ash is going to capture it

D

Deleted member 384931

I personally read the leaker's page, and it doesn't say that Ash is going to capture Alcremie, but it also doesn't say that he won't, it only mentions some minor details of the Chapter, such as that ash will be the one to fight with opal, or that the fellow alcremie of ash is blue with white, and also that apparently alcremie will have a certain connection with ash and something like that, it's Everything, but it doesn't explicitly mention that ash is going to capture it
Who cares lol? It helps us waste time, until the episode airs

Dzentelmen

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wouldnt be surprised if we saw Gigantamax Gengar and Mega Lucario by the end of the year

I think Mega Lucario is basically confirmed at this point.

That just leaves Gengar for development really. That and the dragons do still need to get character development. Dragonite has a personality, but has become stale. I don't consider moveset upgrades as character development (while they are appreciated of course).

So in my eyes, it should go:
- Lucario -> Mega Lucario-arc
- Gengar -> Gigantamax (maybe a Mega-arc???)
- Dracovish -> Just a personality-arc?
- Dragonite -> Give it a rivalry or something.
- Any new additions/Sirfetch'd.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sirfetch'd, but he actually has development to its name. If anything it just needs the right move upgrades (Meteor Assault and BraveBird are the big ones it misses).

D

Deleted member 384931

I think Mega Lucario is basically confirmed at this point.

That just leaves Gengar for development really. That and the dragons do still need to get character development. Dragonite has a personality, but has become stale. I don't consider moveset upgrades as character development (while they are appreciated of course).

So in my eyes, it should go:
- Lucario -> Mega Lucario-arc
- Gengar -> Gigantamax (maybe a Mega-arc???)
- Dracovish -> Just a personality-arc?
- Dragonite -> Give it a rivalry or something.
- Any new additions/Sirfetch'd.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sirfetch'd, but he actually has development to its name. If anything it just needs the right move upgrades (Meteor Assault and BraveBird are the big ones it misses).
I don't see Dragonite having much development anymore. And Dracovish is just a gagmon

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well, for the Pokémon he has that don't have potential for Mega Evolution or G-Max forms, Ash can always go back to Alola and search for Z-Crystals.

Ash doesn't have the Dragon, Flying, or Water crystals so it would be good of he returned to search for at least one of them to help one of his dragons.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
"I want Ash to get a Kleavor!"

Said nobody, ever. What an off-putting design on an otherwise sleak line!

I don't see Dragonite having much development anymore. And Dracovish is just a gagmon

Doesn't matter that Dracovish is a gag-mon. What sets apart an okay series and a good series is when the gagmons even get development.

I can see where you're coming from with Dragonite, but that's why I put it quite down on the list even if it's one of Ash's strongest pokémon.

Remix2

Weird how there no sign of greninja yet in pokemon legends when it will fit perfectly in the region feudal Japan setting

Status
Not open for further replies.