• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

Dzentelmen

Bea is his rival, so ending this rivalry after 3 fights is too quick. Defeating her should be his ticket to the Master Class, so the girl should also win the third fight.
LOSE -> DRAW -> WIN. It's a natural progression that makes sense. This isn't like Alain where it was LOSE -> LOSE -> LOSE.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
But we don't know how stantler evolved yet
However the evolution happens, they will surely introduce the new Pokemon from Arceus Legend into the anime at some point. And since Goh has a Stantler, is a good way to introduce it. They did the same thing in Johto when they made Brock's Zubat and Misty Poliwhirl evolve into their new forms. And the same with May's Eevee to evolve into one of its new forms in Sinnoh.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
LOSE -> DRAW -> WIN. It's a natural progression that makes sense. This isn't like Alain where it was LOSE -> LOSE -> LOSE.
Even if so, he had 3 losses with Gladion and then one win.
Writers can still think up to give it a draw with Bea and then drag them to the Master Class so that Ash finally beat her.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Bea is his rival, so ending this rivalry after 3 fights is too quick. Defeating her should be his ticket to the Master Class, so the girl should also win the third fight.
It doesn't have to be a third fight. See how it was with Gary, Paul and Gladion.

Only in the XYZ version it was forced to have 3 battles with each rivals and that's it.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I agree, Bea rivalry should just end already, What Galar Gym Leader would you like to see besides Bea?
Preferably I'd like to see Piers. With as much as this show likes to avoid G-Max as possible. It's astonishing that they haven't used the only Galar Character who doesn't care about G-Max

Allister would be nice too, if only so Gengar can get some development.

But heck, at this point I'll take any Galar Gym Leader who hasn't shown up yet.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I agree, Bea rivalry should just end already, What Galar Gym Leader would you like to see besides Bea?
Piers, definitely. He could even end Ash's winning streak and serve as his next roadblock while the other Galar leaders serve as Hyper Class opponents or non-PWC opponents.

Which is why Ash’s Kalos League loss is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.