• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Looks like I was right about Ash not getting eevee, I aways had this feeling that eevee is the "girl's mascot", while pikachu is the "boy's mascot". I'm so happy Koharu is finally getting something! And it's a female eevee (unlike Lana's), I wonder if it will be something special because of that.
Ash will get one of the Galar fossils that people seem to hate? Yes please!!!

kickachu

Momentai!
Looks like I was right about Ash not getting eevee, I aways had this feeling that eevee is the "girl's mascot", while pikachu is the "boy's mascot". I'm so happy Koharu is finally getting something! And it's a female eevee (unlike Lana's), I wonder if it will be something special because of that.
Ash will get one of the Galar fossils that people seem to hate? Yes please!!!
Well I don't think ash should get eever to get an espeon

JD

Personally, I could still see Ash getting an Eevee if his own at some point in the future. It might not happen in Journeys, but if Eevee were to get a new evolution in Gen 9 maybe it’d happen then.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Who want to bet that koharu eevee will not be on the same level as Serena eevee aka the best eevee.

It has the heart tail, of course it’s already the best Eevee.

But wow, they’re actually giving her something. I admit Eevee has gotten overexposed in the anime, but this seems like proper LGPE rep (hopefully with the new moves as well). Will the wait be longer, shorter, or even with the record 47 episodes? I’m eager to see. Some of the Pokémon choices on the poster also look very random.....Dracovish and Marshtomp? If Ash catches any of them I’ll be surprised.

Exciting times.

Last edited:

Ignition

Sinnoh Season
How have we had so many Legendary appearances before a current generation starter? Poor Grookey :/

Koharu getting Eevee is fine. Don’t really care for it or its evolutions especially after the past 3 being so boring

GMax Centiskorch gives me hope for Kabu debuting

Dracovish would be the best member on Ash’s team easily

So funny how people were denying Go getting Aerodactyl a month ago...so obvious.
If there are people who unsure about it, that means it was not obvious. Obvious is something like putting Flygon on Goh's team picture at the OP.

I said Goh is not guaranteed to catch it but I don't deny Goh can catch it:
it can be Goh, it can be Ash, it can be others, it can be no one.

As I predict Grookey for Ash, I hope your prediction about Grookey is correct like your prediction about G.Farftech'd and Aerodactyl, not a failed one like your prediction about Sobble.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

I'll take Dracovish for Ash any day! If Goh can get Aerodactyl, why not?
This so much. Ash hasn’t had a wacky capture in such a long time, it seems like for the past few seasons his team consists of the most popular Pokémon of the generation. I could see Dracovish’s derpy aesthetic rubbing off on Ash so well.

Edit: Marshtomp too! How am I just now noticing it? Man if Ash got a Swampert I’d go crazy :eek:

Last edited:
Chloe with Eevee makes sense. I’m interested to see the roles of Marshtomp, Suicune, Mewtwo, and Dracovish.

I don’t think all of those would be captures, just Pokémon that will show up soon or alongside the 4 episode arc. But if one or some were to be caught, I personally would like it to see Dracovish with Ash since it’s pretty unexpected.

quake

Chloe with Eevee makes sense. I’m interested to see the roles of Marshtomp, Suicune, Mewtwo, and Dracovish.

I don’t think all of those would be captures, just Pokémon that will show up soon or alongside the 4 episode arc. But if one or some were to be caught, I personally would like it to see Dracovish with Ash since it’s pretty unexpected.
I just want to know which Mewtwo is it. Will it be the OG Mewtwo that knows Ash or will it be the one from the Unova movie that mega evolved

wellwellwells

I want Marshtomp to go to Ash if only because Sceptile and Blaziken’ lines had great representation with Ash’s and May’s in their own series, and also had spotlight with Blaziken Mask, Harrison and Sawyer.
Poor Swampert never really shined in the anime and all it’s line got was being shafted with Brock where not even its evolution from Mudkip to Marshtomp was an important part of the episode.

Sword master zacian

How have we had so many Legendary appearances before a current generation starter? Poor Grookey :/

Koharu getting Eevee is fine. Don’t really care for it or its evolutions especially after the past 3 being so boring

GMax Centiskorch gives me hope for Kabu debuting

Dracovish would be the best member on Ash’s team easily
Well if you see g-max centiscorch picture by zooming in you can see leon flying on his charizard fighting it so its definately a wild centiscorch