• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Which doesn't mean ash can't do gyms while he's at it.

The ease in which there switching between regions means ash can go just for a gym battle then head back and do other stuff before going for his next gym

Konja7

The revealed episodes are promise for those of us who want ash to do the galar gyms.

With them popping back and forth between regions so frequently there's no reason they couldn't have gym battles and ash competing in the galar league along the way

In itself, it isn't impossible that Ash makes the Galar League.

After all, the episodes of Gym and League doesn't need to be more than 25 episodes. So, it doesn't even need a special focus in Galar to do this (other regions could have other arcs too).

However, they really seem to focus in the travel through 8 regions. So, if there is a League, I see more likely it will involve the 8 regions.

Revolver Furious Dragon

In itself, it isn't impossible that Ash makes the Galar League.

After all, the episodes of Gym and League doesn't need to be more than 25 episodes. So, it doesn't even need a special focus in Galar to do this (other regions could have other arcs too).

However, they really seem to focus in the travel through 8 regions. So, if there is a League, I see more likely it will involve the 8 regions.

How would that work though? Unless they create there own battle frontier style thing with a facility you need to beat in each region..

But they will still have to introduce the galar gym leaders somehow so unless ash and go are randomly there watching other trainers challenge the gyms then ash Doing them makes sense

Red and Blue

I can only hope Ash catches
Rookidee
in episode 7

There is still time for the starters since he didnt catch Litten until SM021

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
How would that work though? Unless they create there own battle frontier style thing with a facility you need to beat in each region..

But they will still have to introduce the galar gym leaders somehow so unless ash and go are randomly there watching other trainers challenge the gyms then ash Doing them makes sense
Characters can still never be animated.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I can only hope Ash catches
Rookidee
in episode 7

There is still time for the starters since he didnt catch Litten until SM021

Or he could catch it in episode 4 since we know there in galar then

Revolver Furious Dragon

So far, we don't know how they plan to handle this new season.

I mean, this season is pretty different to other seasons.

So, they may don't adapt the Galar Gym leaders.

True but given the Importance of gym leaders I find it hard to believe they won't feature.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that Episode 7 will focus on an unannounced Galar Pokemon and that's why they're not revealing the title now.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I think that Episode 7 will focus on an unannounced Galar Pokemon and that's why they're not revealing the title now.

That's my guess. Or it introduces some unrevealed character or mechanic that's not been revealed yet.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Yeah but these are starters. The three most important Pokemon of any Gen next to the mascots.

Plus neither Grookey or Sobble were shown in that artwork of Snorlax that takes place after episode 4

I don't see what that has to do with Ash catching the regional bird

Status
Not open for further replies.