• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

DuskAstral

So besides lucario mega evolving and possibly grookey what other spoilers you thibk the magazine will show Friday
Mega Lucario will definitely be Korrina. As for Grookey, I don't think he can be called a spoiler since he has already appeared in opening. If you mean who will catch him, I don't think it will be given, since even the opening itself doesn't make it clear who the monkey will go to.

ShadowForce720

Pls I have 3 questions
1 Between Blaziken and Houndoom, which do you want Ash to get
2 Is it possible for Ash to get Kangaskan if there's a possibly future episode on it
3 Is it possible for Ash to get Grimmsnarl

1. Between those 2 I would prefer Ash get a Blaziken, however I would be fine they wound up going with Houndoom.
2. Yes it’s possible that Ash could get Kangaskhan.
3. Yes it’s possible for Ash to get a Grimmsnarl

Ignition

Sinnoh Season
Seems like Pikachu wants a piece of ZenKaiser.

His show barely started and he's made a powerful enemy already.

I found hilarious Dawn is getting an Alcremie on Pokémon Masters.

I stand for my theory that Masters has no effect in the anime nor it's considered for anything but... If we do indeed get DP remakes and Dawn returns, that'd be a fitting pokémon for her.

And considering Brock was shown to own a Comfey of all things, we are on uncharted territory
Agreed. Thought Slurpuff was going to be her mon of choice but guess they wanted Galar representation ASAP. Watch people use this as an example of Masters being anime promotion lol

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Pls I have 3 questions
1 Between Blaziken and Houndoom, which do you want Ash to get
2 Is it possible for Ash to get Kangaskan if there's a possibly future episode on it
3 Is it possible for Ash to get Grimmsnarl
I mean it’s possible for ash to get any Pokémon really. Two years ago would you have thought ash would ever have a Dragonite, gengar, Farfetch’d, and a fossil?

Ibrahim Saidu

What will happend to Satoshi's team after G-Farfechted evolves?
And will he even use Dracofish?
1 Ash will probably catch Impidimp before G-Farfetch'd evolves similar in the case of Lucario and Farfetch'd. After G-Farfetch'd evolves, Ash will get some unevolved mons mostly from Galar to work with as well as old gen Pokemon at middle stage or fully evolved stage from other regions
2 Yes. Ash will use Dracovish especially since Iris is returning soon

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
So for this Arc let's say Ash catches Dracovish, Evolves G. Farfetch'd, and catches Grookey

Since Gou often parallels Ash I wonder if the same will happen to him?

Gou catches Arctozolt, Evolves _______(Sobble?) and catches __________ (Suicune?? I doubt he's keeping it tho)

I guess evolve Sobble and catch Rookidee. Basically a repeat of Ash playing with Flygon in the wild area in episode 5.

Master Pikachu 11

Mankey in a random fighting contest:p

Gulpin XD
Agreed between merchandise and the end of opening 3, I expect Goh to catch Gulpin.
I think he'll probably use Dracovish after Farfetch'd evolves into Sirfetch'd. Tbh I'd like to see him use dracovish against Iris.
Agreed I think that it is very possible for Dracovish to be used when Iris debuts in fact I can even see him use it before she shows up.