• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

ImBeVillain

Platinum is best
Was i the only one who noticed that Ash was finally not losing to E4 member?

BlazingAsh

Nah
No one expect farfetch will evol in his 2th focus episode
It will be too rush
Farfetchd is the easiest Pokemon to evolve in the games and it's been almost 30 episodes since it was caught and got lot of off-screen battles. Delaying Farfetchd's evolution means delaying focus on Dracovish and G max Gengar.

dman_dustin

Farfetchd is the easiest Pokemon to evolve in the games and it's been almost 30 episodes since it was caught and got lot of off-screen battles. Delaying Farfetchd's evolution means delaying focus on Dracovish and G max Gengar.

Not to mention, now we need to wait 20 episodes, until they decide to focus on Farfetch'd again. That's about 20 weeks of sitting through Go captures and the occasional Koharu focus.

Yes I'm exaggerating but it's not happening for weeks

nickdt

Didn't he literally get the duck after he just received Riolu?

Yes, but main difference is this: They waited 20+ episodes to give Galarfetch'd its focus episode. Considering it still hasn't evolved and Dracovish needs focus as well, this means they need to juggle three focus Pokemon at the same time (Which this series won't do, since the PWC is an afterthought rather than the main course), one of which is a base stage of a three stage line (And a starter even) which means that Galarfetch'd and Dracovish get even less focus. It just seems more likely at this point that Goh is getting Grookey.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Legends Arceus shall be a masterpiece
Guess we have to wait until after the Grookey episode to see what happens.

Almost a month of waiting......This is why I wanted Farfetch'd to evolve, because now Ash isn't going to get focus for awhile. I hate this
Would have made ZERO sense for farfetch'd to evolve rn, im glad it didnt
They are actually giving G. Farfetch'd proper focus for its arc
Now when it next shows up and battles against Rinto, I wont mind it evolving.

esquilo09

With Scizor, Go finally has his first Steel type, now I wonder what other Steel types he'll catch? The other questions are: when will he catch a second Dark type? When will he catch a third Fire type and Dragon type?

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Welp. No evolution for Farfetch’d yet. I imagine we will see a ton of complaining that go got a team change instead of ash in today’s episode
Oh please stop imagining that. No one b4 ur comment has started any stuffs against goh why the hell are u igniting the hate engine?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Legends Arceus shall be a masterpiece
With Scizor, Go finally has his first Steel type, now I wonder what other Steel types he'll catch? The question now is when will he catch a second Dark type? When will he catch a third Fire type and Dragon type?
Honestly, who cares Lmao. He will keep catching mons, so hes bound to get many of the same types. The only thing hes lacking is a mythical and a female only mon

nickdt

With Scizor, Go finally has his first Steel type, now I wonder what other Steel types he'll catch? The question now is when will he catch a second Dark type? When will he catch a third Fire type and Dragon type?

Well... they can make Fletchling evolve, which would make Fletchinder his third fire type. I think his second Dark type will be an Alola Form or Unova mon (Since i think we are overdue for a new Unova and Alola episode) You can basically destroy 3 Pidgeys with one Stone and give Goh Deino, then he has his first mon in a Psuedo line, his second Dark type and his third Dark type.

With Iris coming up, its possible we are going to visit that Dragon place in Unova as well.

dman_dustin

Would have made ZERO sense for farfetch'd to evolve rn, im glad it didnt
They are actually giving G. Farfetch'd proper focus for its arc
Now when it next shows up and battles against Rinto, I wont mind it evolving.

Did you not see the episode, it would've made ABSOLUTELY the most sense in the world for it to evolve.

The focus on Ash and Farfetch'd, the actual night slashes that actually LOOKED like critical hits, Farfetch'd protecting Ash from both Wikstrom and

Tell me how Go deserved Scizor more than Ash with Sirfetch'd? (with exception Go had Scyther longer, even though it has a more difficult evolution to acheive; as in Scyther isn't evolving

In other words WHY THE **** is Farfetch'd development tied SOLELY to Rinto. Do you people care about Rinto that much that Ash and Farfetch'd have to be thrown under the bus just in the name of what's more than likely a one off rivalry that will end when Ash moves past Rinto onto the next trainer with one of his other Pokemon.

Ash's Riolu's development was more tied to Bea, and look at what happened? Nothing. It evolved in an episode where it wasn't even the focus.

At least Farfetch'd actually was in a focus episode with Ash, a hell of a lot more focus than Go and Scyther, and you want to save it for Rinto because WHY the hell not even though Wikstrom is knight and Sirfetch'd literally is a knight as well with a "lance sword" and shield similar to Aegislash.

But it all HAS TO SOLELY BE TIED TO RINTO. Couldn't be Sirfetch'd and Ash working together to defeat Rinto it SOLELY has to be Farfetch'd, because RINTO is SO DAMN IMPORTANT even more than Ash and Farfetch'd?

Okay, fine you win.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Oh please stop imagining that. No one b4 ur comment has started any stuffs against goh why the hell are u igniting the hate engine?
No one before my comment even was talking about the episode. You’re absolutely delusional if you think my comment was what made hate start lol. People jump on go like white on rice when he has a change in an ash-focused episode. I don’t like it as much as the next guy but this is the way