• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

Well if you look hard any enough you could really ask that about any Pokémon. There isn’t any limit on how many Pokémon Ash could get from a specific region.

Also there plenty of Pokémon from Sinnoh that they could choose to give Ash. Plus I highly doubt they care if there is already a Pokémon from said region on Ash’s team. I mean if they don’t care about type overlap then I’m not sure why you would think they would care about region overlap.

Plus if we do get DP remake in 2021 or during gen 8 then it would make sense that they may want to have Ash to catch an additional Sinnoh Pokémon.
I agree with them not caring about region overlap considering Ash already has one with Dragonite and Gengar.
I also think that Gou'll be used as the main vehicle for Shinou promotion if it comes to that. Satoshi has Lucario which automatically counts as Gen IV promotion of course, but I think Gou will be the one who'll add a different highly marketable Gen IV Pokemon to his team for the sake of the supposed remakes.
Well if that is the case then he better not get Garchomp especially when he already has Flygon, which would make Flygon irrelevant to Goh’s team if he catches Garchomp. Besides it’s time for Gible to come back and shine by evolving all the way and show the Garchomp and Ash hints in XY and SM were not for nothing

Decidueye23

Just because Ash has Lucario doesn’t mean that he can’t catch another Sinnoh Pokémon.

That argument doesn’t work no matter how many times some people try to reuse it. Is Goh going to catch some more Sinnoh Pokémon l? Yes, of course he will however that does not mean that Ash can’t get an additional captures from Sinnoh.

Look Goh was not created to limit the amount of Pokémon Ash would catch, the number of Pokémon from the different regions that are caught , and/or which regions they are caught.

I mean heck the argument trying to use just completely falls apart at it’s core when you consider that by it’s own logic then Ash shouldn’t have been able to get any captures because the core of the logic you’re trying to use that’s what Goh is for and yet here we are.

Sure Goh will likely catch some more Sinnoh Pokémon but he is also going to catch more Pokémon from each region because that is part of his goal so of course he is going to catch some more Sinnoh Pokémon.

I mean saying that Goh will catch more Pokémon is like saying Ash will battle some more.
What i meant was sincd you said to market of the remakes they could add more sinnoh pokemon to ash's team, i was saying they might instead do that with gou as even with sword and shield, they gave gou the starter mons. I was not implying gou wont catch mons from other regions. He could get something like sobble and cinderace from sinnoh as well that is more of a permanent member on his team rather than just a random capture. I dont think the current games are their primary focus in terms of ash's captures. This was what i was trying to say.

nickdt

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
Just to remind you that when Mr. Mime was caught, he was still a pure psychic, so he shouldn't count.
Going by that logic Ash's Charizard shouldnt have learned dragon tail coz the move wasn't available when charmander was caught by ash. I mean how come this nonsense justifies that mimey isn't a fairy type ?

nickdt

I sincerely doubt Ash is gonna catch any more Sinnoh mons, since they are gonna be overshadowed by Lucario anyways (Look what happens to the rest of his pokemon already, especially Galarfetch'd and Gengar). Will be even worse for a Sinnoh mon. Even if they want to do Sinnoh promotion, they can just bring back his older Sinnoh mons and potentially evolve Gible and Buizel.

And obviously, for Sinnoh promotion, they also have Dawn and Barry in the back, same for Brock, who can bring Croagunk with him.

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
Tyranitar is exclusive to Shield, which makes it more likely that Gou will receive it, while I don't know why people want Espeon out of all Eeveelutions, especially considering that there are seven other options and Eevee is going to Koharu and it appears that they associate Eevee and its evolutions with girls for some reason.
Your comments are so amusing. I wonder sometimes that how much dedication and hardwork must it take to make such retarded logic. Only the bayleaf guy surpasses you in that domain. At least think before you type something.

DuskAstral

Going by that logic Ash's Charizard shouldnt have learned dragon tail coz the move wasn't available when charmander was caught by ash. I mean how come this nonsense justifies that mimey isn't a fairy type ?
And where did I write about the fact that Mr. Mime is not a fairy? Someone previously mentioned that "before this series, no male main character had a fairy, and yet Satoshi has Mr. Mime," my point was that this Pokémon shouldn't count against those exceptions, as at the time of his caught, this Pokémon didn't have a fairy type yet

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I dont mind if its fake. Doesnt sound so exciting

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I also think that Gou'll be used as the main vehicle for Shinou promotion if it comes to that. Satoshi has Lucario which automatically counts as Gen IV promotion of course, but I think Gou will be the one who'll add a different highly marketable Gen IV Pokemon to his team for the sake of the supposed remakes.
Theres really nothing else that can be used for more Sinnoh promotion and especially if Go’s going to be the asset for it.
Well if that is the case then he better not get Garchomp especially when he already has Flygon, which would make Flygon irrelevant to Goh’s team if he catches Garchomp. Besides it’s time for Gible to come back and shine by evolving all the way and show the Garchomp and Ash hints in XY and SM were not for nothing
I really doubt it. And I don’t see anything to gain if they won’t use Ash for promotion as well since he’s just now their marketing tool which works like a charm. A little too well.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
With a name like Anipoke4CHAN that leaves me skeptical...

Also why tf would we have a title for February already when we don't even have the remaining Episode Titles for December???

Also you'd think they'd have something mentioned for Dracovish and Suicune?

As much as I would love to see Hop and Nessa I just can't buy this.
Kind of a shame too because some of this stuff sounds interesting

BUT then again I can't be too certain. Especially since this is the same website that gave us the infamous Affleck Leak! And we all saw how that turned out....

But whatever this is a speculation forum and I'm just gonna analyze this out of boredom.

1.) Hop partner is Grookey.
I would say that this is the biggest Red Flag that this is fake. But then I remembered how Snivy was introduced in the series so meh.
I can see the writers taking the easy way out by Hop being a researcher right off the bat since Ash stole his goal and Goh stole his Arc.

2.) Koharu and Go joining the tournament with Eevee and Sobble. Ash not.

Koharu and Goh tag teaming in a Sinnoh Tournament is how I know this fake lol.
Unless this is a Contest, there's no way Goh would enter Sobble in a Tournament. (Even then I doubt Sobble would be comfortable preforming Contests in front of a huge crowd lol)

3.) Galarian Ponyta debut

I mean it had to show up at some point?

4.) Ash VS Nessa (2 - 2)

So they're just going to dump a new rival onto Ash when Bea hasn't even been resolved yet? Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.