• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I don't know why we call the fossils abominations when Eiscue exist. That thing is more of an abomination than the fossils.
If Ash could catch Muk he also could catch Eiscue, or pretty much everything...

ShadowForce720

Why does that matter? If there isnt poster or merchandise hinting at a certain pokemon, it isnt worth it discussing. There is no merch regarding Glaceon, Weavile, etc.

There have been periods of time where there were hardly any hints in terms of team changes, but that doesn’t mean people should just stop speculating.

Also there have been cases where a Pokémon was caught or evolved even though there was little to no merchandise and/or posters hinting at it.

D

Deleted member 384931

There have been periods of time where there were hardly any hints in terms of team changes, but that doesn’t mean people should just stop speculating.

Also there have been cases where a Pokémon was caught or evolved even though there was little to no merchandise and/or posters hinting at it.
True that. But I guess it is hard for this series cause they can come from Kanto to Kalos to Galar.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
True that. But I guess it is hard for this series cause they can come from Kanto to Kalos to Galar.
Well that’s the fun of it. Where’s the fun in having the obvious like we’ve always had for the past 7 sagas.

kickachu

Momentai!
Since chloe caught eevee yestersay hope there is an episode (besides just fossil research) where she goes on a mission to learn more about eevee and eeveeolution in johto/sinnoh with ash and goh. She might finally decide what to do. It can give goh and ash a chance to chance one each

Samurott

I got a good one for you guys. What if the preview is doing a bait and switch on us where the shots of Ash being excited for Dracovish are all from before it gets restored, not afterwards? They could have Ash do a complete 180 after seeing how it turns out and have Chloe become interested in it. Notice how in the shots where they're looking at the tablet and the restoration we see Ash optimistic, Goh pessimistic, and Chloe with a neutral, in between look? That's our hint. This could be one of those things where Dracovish is restored and devastated by trying to figure out whether it was originally an only water type or only dragon type. This could also go into what Chloe wants to do in the future and become a Pokemon Therapist, solving each Pokemon's problems.

Cptnmac1

I got a good one for you guys. What if the preview is doing a bait and switch on us where the shots of Ash being excited for Dracovish are all from before it gets restored, not afterwards? They could have Ash do a complete 180 after seeing how it turns out and have Chloe become interested in it. Notice how in the shots where they're looking at the tablet and the restoration we see Ash optimistic, Goh pessimistic, and Chloe with a neutral, in between look? That's our hint. This could be one of those things where Dracovish is restored and devastated by trying to figure out whether it was originally an only water type or only dragon type. This could also go into what Chloe wants to do in the future and become a Pokemon Therapist, solving each Pokemon's problems.
I really hope not, I'm tired of the bait and switch for ash captures. First sobble then flygon, if they're gonna give something to Chloe or goh they should just hint at it for them instead of hinting at something for ash that's not gonna happen

Decidueye23

If we are talking ice types i really eant ash to G-Darmanitan. It would be good fit for ash and it s ability is interesting. Plus it would add more to the galar representation.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I really hope not, I'm tired of the bait and switch for ash captures. First sobble then flygon, if they're gonna give something to Chloe or goh they should just hint at it for them instead of hinting at something for ash that's not gonna happen
Flygon isnt comparable. It was people jumping into conclusions. Sobble was a bait and switch. Flygon wasn't.

Cptnmac1

Flygon wasn't bait and switch, that was just people jumping the gun. You really really can't compare it to the nonsense that was Sobble.
True that flygon wasn't nearly anywhere near to the sobble fiasco and a lot of it was people jumping the gun. The problem was when the summary came out , it made the episode out to be ash focused with him losing multiple PWC matches and then specifically saying he was battling and having difficulty against flygon. The only time goh was mentioned was at the very beginning and the very end of the summary. While it was nowhere near the level of sobble, the situation with flygon was a little bit of a bait and switch and I would just prefer it if they don't try to pull that at all with any character's captures

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Why does that matter? If there isnt poster or merchandise hinting at a certain pokemon, it isnt worth it discussing. There is no merch regarding Glaceon, Weavile, etc.
Merch doesn’t always confirm catches . Remember how everyone thought Ash would catch Amaura because of all the products coming out at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.