• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pikachu111213 said:
Possibly two, in fact, if Wikstrom ends up being a PWC match

I think his match with Satoshi likely will be a World Championship battle, and frankly I'm eager to see if Satoshi will manage to defeat Gampi since I believe it would be the first time that he beats a Four Heavenly Kings member who actually holds that title [unlike Kyou who wasn't part of the Four Heavenly Kings when he lost to Satoshi at the Sekichiku Gym].

Samurott

So after seeing the scan with Suicune, I don't think Goh is commanding it at all based on where Suicune is positioned. Because they're all standing so close together, Suicune wouldn't unleash an attack without risking knocking over Ash or Goh. It could be that Goh is commanding Cinderace to distract whoever is trying to abduct Suicune so Ash can escape with it. Since they decided to let Goh be the first main character to catch a legendary, they can decide to make Ash be the first to catch a legendary that stays on hand. If you want to go by base stat totals, Ash-Greninja, Melmetal, Goodra and Dragonite all surpass Suicune, which makes it fair game to catch. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's not impossible. Having Goh catch it would be the worst thing they could do, especially since Ash has had a connection with Suicune in the past.

Decidueye23

Well. Honestly now that i think about it. This stratergy with delayed starters is interesting. I wouldnt have cared much about grookey if the three starters debuted together. But thanks to this delay in debuting the starters, its increased my interest in it to see when and how will it debut and who will get it.

nickdt

So after seeing the scan with Suicune, I don't think Goh is commanding it at all based on where Suicune is positioned. Because they're all standing so close together, Suicune wouldn't unleash an attack without risking knocking over Ash or Goh. It could be that Goh is commanding Cinderace to distract whoever is trying to abduct Suicune so Ash can escape with it. Since they decided to let Goh be the first main character to catch a legendary, they can decide to make Ash be the first to catch a legendary that stays on hand. If you want to go by base stat totals, Ash-Greninja, Melmetal, Goodra and Dragonite all surpass Suicune, which makes it fair game to catch. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's not impossible. Having Goh catch it would be the worst thing they could do, especially since Ash has had a connection with Suicune in the past.

FYI, Ash and Goh both caught Eternatus (And Ultra Beasts are legendaries as well, so Ash has caught them before Goh did).

Master Pikachu 11

I think when Inteleon appears it will be in Kanto since based on the background in the trailer it looks like the same buildings that were near Ash and Gengar when they teamed up against TR before Ash catches Gengar.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I hope there's no friction between Goh and Sobble.
Goh already had this similar clash with Scorbunny in it's Evolution Episode too

I'm confident there won't be. I can see it more as a gag where Goh asks something and Drizzle just slacks around or something.

Alternatively, I can see a potential Drizzle doing the Raboot thing with Cinderace instead. Now that'd be amusing lol

Could lead to heartwarming episode where Cinderace gets mad of it, Goh remembers the bunny of that phase and says something in the line "we should give Drizzle space and time" which will also be a great way to highlight Goh's growth

Durrendal

So any speculations about Ash getting anything new?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think some of you have seen my views on Ash-Grookey being a thing but I'll say it again: I actually don't really want to see Grookey on the roster with Ash. I just don't really see much point in it other than having another Galar mon added to the JN roster, having Ash own a regional starter just feels really redundant now. At the same time however, I can't exactly rule it out either. Out of mainly personal factors ofc.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Seems Koharu will be hinted at getting G-Ponyta, much faster than people expected.

Predictions on koharu's team size and lineup?

Eevee
Ponyta
Yamper?

Grookey? Possibly.

She still needs an air taxi, Rookidee-Corvknight?

Still waiting for Hatenna and Impidimp. Though it looks like we will see more of Galar now that Koharu will join more frequently.

DuskAstral

FYI, Ash and Goh both caught Eternatus (And Ultra Beasts are legendaries as well, so Ash has caught them before Goh did).
Eternatus was only caught by Gou, as it was his pokeball (and you cannot ignore the fact that only his Rotom Phone added information about this Pokémon). And as for Ultra Beast, it has never been confirmed as legends.

nickdt

Eternatus was only caught by Gou, as it was his pokeball (and you cannot ignore the fact that only his Rotom Phone added information about this Pokémon). And as for Ultra Beast, it has never been confirmed as legends.

Ultra Beasts are legendaries in the gen 7 game files, so yes, they are confirmed to be legendaries.

Ash and Goh both threw the Pokeball. And if Pokeball ownership is the thing that determines a capture and ownership, Ash never owned Poipole/Naganadel either, meaning his win against Kukui is illegal. Jessie doesn't own Mimikyu in that case either, since it was James's Pokeball and she stole it (James never gave her the Pokeball, so it never shifted ownership).

Thats kinda the problem here, since the Anime is inconsisent.

desdar300

How to make a profile change.
Now if Moonlight will change hers than all three final evolutions of the generation 8 starters will be present on this board.
Me- Rillaboom
Ace- Cinderac
Let's get it

Status
Not open for further replies.