• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
How large will Ash's team be?
I'm still thinking they plan on making it bigger than BW's roster. Except without only 1/3 of the roster being fully evolved which I'm still really annoyed about to this day.

Sidagam

When Dracovish was swimming with Ash on his back in todays ep and that Rookidee landed on Ash's head, I really wanted Ash to catch it haha. Then rewatching the opening and seeing one on Dragonites head gave me hope. But I doubt it will happen

Still unclear who Grookey is going to. Maybe Chloe? They're being very deliberate in keeping it a mystery, which is cool.

Excited to see Gary and find out what role he'll play.

Hopefully Ash smashes Iris haha. Bring back Naganadel and Goodra, evolve Gible, have a fully evolved 6v6 Dragon Battle. That would be a hell of a time. But we'll have to settle for Dragonite and Dracovish for now (which is still sweet). Be cool if Axew has evolved though

And looks like G'Farfetch'd is getting a whole cool looking focus ep and NOT evolving until later. Nice work on the writers behalf to wait 25 eps before giving it any sort of arc lol. Legit really looking forward to it

PAndrews

Gotta love the new opening still not spoiling who gets Grooky by showing both Ash and Go fail to catch it :S

Well just realized now but its first time ash's pokedex registered his caught pokemon

What makes that even funnier is the only time it registered a caught Pokemon for Ash was for one that technically shouldn't even exist since we saw them literally get created by sticking random fossil bits together. The dex giving an error message would have been funnier. Also hoping we get "what the **** is that thing" type reactions from opponents when Ash uses Dracovish in battle in the future

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
What makes that even funnier is the only time it registered a caught Pokemon for Ash was for one that technically shouldn't even exist since we saw them literally get created by sticking random fossil bits together. The dex giving an error message would have been funnier. Also hoping we get "what the **** is that thing" type reactions from opponents when Ash uses Dracovish in battle in the future

still eagerly looking forward to Ash's next match with Bea.

let's see her Grapploct try to put Dracovish in the Octolock.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
This OP did a really good job at not spoiling anything besides Gary and Iris returns.

I didn't even see Dracovish despite the fact that we know Ash catches it

That Scene with Grookey just makes me want Chloe to catch it a lot more for some reason. XD

May not mean anything, but since Sobble was shown in the clip with Grookey in the opening, I guess it isn’t evolving in the upcoming episode with Inteleon
Possibly, tho I do recall the two previous OP having scenes that weren't in the Anime (G. Farfetch'd vs Riolu, Scorbunny vs Corviknight, etc. It could be a similar case here)
Any possibility of Intellion in the special preview could be Gary's ?
Lmao I doubt it. I feel like Gary has a much higher chance of having Blastoise

If Leon is indeed traveling with them like the Episode seems to imply then maybe it's his?

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
The shot with Chloe envisioning Eevee and its Eeveelutions. Maybe it doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm just dreaming. Maybe a new... you know... Eeveelution?

Unless it's Sylveon, Umbreon or Espeon her eevee isn't evolving anytime soon.

it's probably to show off G-max eevee eventually.

lucipher

Yay the return of the most hated Ash companion ever... I was so happy to never see her again looks like my luck has run out......

Lol you know Gary and ash are going to battle and if it's not for the PWC you know Gary is going to win... They will use the fact that Garys pokemon have been with him way longer yadi yadi yadi you know plot to give Gary the edge.... Yet on the downside looks like ash's team is set and we might not see any team changes for a while it's what 1 pokemon for ash for every 20 for Go........

Status
Not open for further replies.