• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Ibrahim Saidu

I hope Ash gets an Applin that evolves into either of the two forms and Amped Form Toxtricity. Ash having Dracovish wouldn't stop him from getting a few more Fossil Pokemon like Tyrantrum, Bastiodon or Rampardos

Pikachu111213

Traveler
KAMOOOON!

No but seriously how can you say it is his weakest pokemon. Granted it lost one battle, but there seems to be a good amount of development coming around for the duck so just wait for it to power up
Not just one battle....first, a baby Riolu kills it. Then, we are Riolu kill it again in the Pikachu jealousy episode. And then it loses to Hawlucha. Sure, only Hawlucha is an official battle. But the fact remains that nearly every time the duck has appeared, it has swirly eyes. But hey, hopefully the changes starting now. I’m all for second chances

Morax

Mad dog of shimano
Well, it's either that or never seeing them again at all. Sometimes you have to take what you get.
What i by meant overrated is that peeps tend to hyperbolize them. They unironically believe that if he/she doesn't return in the next 3 years then writers must have retconned them, even though it has been proven time and again, that that's not the case. A cameo does not suggest that "X" is more relevant than "Y", neither does it imply that "Y" has been forgotten.

D

Deleted member 384931

I rather see Dracofish vs Iris Haxorus (if it evolved that is). Do we know any move of Dracofish?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I rather see Dracofish vs Iris Haxorus (if it evolved that is). Do we know any move of Dracofish?
Only 1 but still unknown on what it is. Looks like Water Gun or Hydro Pump for now.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

AsH KetcHHup

At the top of my head, i dont really recall any ranged attackers for Ash. Most of his pokemon are suited for combat up close but maybe having 1 ranged attack. It would be nice to have a pokemon that fights at range.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well no. Showing that it can swim doesn't actually mean it knows Surf.

Yeah, but Ash was riding it, as if it was using Surf - like how it used to be in the old days before we had water-equipped bicycle's.. :p

Ibrahim Saidu

I have 6 questions
1 Is it possible for Ash to catch Arcanine in this series
2 Between Coalossal and Centiskorch, which of these Galar Fire Types will Ash get
3 If Ash is to get one of the Eeveelutions, which one do you want Ash to have
4 Is it possible for Ash to get Empoleon? If yes what movesets would you want it to have
5 Which Ice Types would you want Ash to catch in this saga
6 Between Houndoom and Magcargo which one do you want Ash to have

kickachu

Momentai!
I have 6 questions
1 Is it possible for Ash to catch Arcanine in this series
2 Between Coalossal and Centiskorch, which of these Galar Fire Types will Ash get
3 If Ash is to get one of the Eeveelutions, which one do you want Ash to have
4 Is it possible for Ash to get Empoleon? If yes what movesets would you want it to have
5 Which Ice Types would you want Ash to catch in this saga
6 Between Houndoom and Magcargo which one do you want Ash to have
let me answer that
1. yes
2. coalossal
3. espeon
4. not sure
5. daramantan(galarian form)
6. Houndoom

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Both Volo and Cynthia can beat me up ;)
I dont understand why after almost ignorging them after 10 years, they suddenly want those companions back. Not that I mind, but arent they relying TOO much on nostalgia at this point in this series?
Weren't you the one who was saying if we don't get old companions back then it's wasted potential back at the beginning of Pokémon Journeys. Like I don't get this complaint at all? First people complain that old companions don't return and there is no continuity and now that they do it's bad writing and just for nostalgia suddenly, when every return till now has had importance to the plot??? Like people literally want to criticize no matter what lol