• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Grookey? Well I dont know tbh.
Can Grookey fit in the PWC?
Can Grookey fit in Go's goal?
Can Grookey fit in Koharu's thing that she does?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Icy-Snowflake

It's a rule that's in place because Ash catching a feminine Pokemon would drive young boys away from the franchise.
I got choked while laughing...

Seeing thsoe impidimp makes me want ash to get them so badly. I know literally no merch has indicated an impidimp capture but i really wish they pull of a suprise and give ash one.
One of them will be captured by Ash and will never be officially introduced to us:p

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
No, actually the Galar fossils are genderless, and Dracovish is Ash’s 3rd official genderless Pokémon with his other 2 genderless Pokémon being his Naganadel, and his Melmetal.

So far the Galar fossils are the only fossil Pokémon that are genderless.
Joke detector is broken

nuzamaki90

I personally don't really care for Rinto, and I was mildly surprised that people in the recent episode thread really enjoyed his character. He seems like a better potential rival than some of the other options I suppose, but I can't help but feel that he's a pretty average character in terms of aesthetics, although I do like his Erureido.
I honestly think Rinto is in the Hyper Class which is why he didn’t officially battle Ash, just did the training class. I’m assuming he’ll be one of many rivals Ash will clash with in order to get into the Masters Eight.

Hanto

Water Addiction
I hope that some of future episodes will flesh out Ash's pokemon personalities and give em real character development.
Farfetch'd still completely neglected and has no clear motives in his tsundere behavior, Dragonite is just the hugging battle drone (after Iris' cool Barney he looks do bland, boring and basic), Gengar had some promising moments, but vanished into oblivion... Even screenhogging Lucario got pretty forced and artificial bbf-relationship with Cinderace.
Jorneys for me is the most lackluster saga in terms of Ash's pokemon personalities and chemistry between them, especially after almost perfect Alola and not that bad Kalos

I hope that some of future episodes will flesh out Ash's pokemon personalities and give em real character development.
Farfetch'd still completely neglected and has no clear motives in his tsundere behavior, Dragonite is just the hugging battle drone (after Iris' cool Barney he looks do bland, boring and basic), Gengar had some promising moments, but vanished into oblivion... Even screenhogging Lucario got pretty forced and artificial bbf-relationship with Cinderace.
Jorneys for me is the most lackluster saga in terms of Ash's pokemon personalities and chemistry between them, especially after almost perfect Alola and not that bad Kalos
They can't really do much with Lucario. Every Lucario except one has been a copy of Sir Aaron's Lucario. Cameron's Lucario was similar to his trainer and that looked out of place. Lucario is simply stuck in a pattern that can't be broken.

Kamonegi's case is different though. It will most likely go from Madarme Ikkaku to Kuchiki Byakuya upon evolution.

MegaSalamence05

Now the premise with Ash's Galarian Farfetch'd is quite fascinating. It's whole mantra is like a Ronin. A Samurai without a Master, and it's whole code that it lives by is quite literally live by the leek, die by the leek. (Live by the Sword, you die by the Sword). Now granted you could akin Galarian Farfetch'd / Sirfetch'd's weapons to lances due to the length. With Sirfetch'd its leek is categorized as a lance.

Right now Galarian Farfetch'd is my most interesting Pokemon Ash currently has.

Pikachu - Duh
Dragonite - Kind, Gentle and Caring
Gengar - Prankster like in limited appearance
Lucario -- Obvious answer (Like a carbon copy)
Galarian Farfetch'd - Answer above
Dracovish -- Seems to be very clumsy in its lone appearance so far

Status
Not open for further replies.