• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Don't even think you represent the majority. You represent the minority. The 0.01% minority. I've watched this since the beginning. There was nothing wrong with what just happened except for the issue of having Go own a legendary 53 episodes in which even then was handled nicely since they did actually have Go attempt to release it.

Of course, I don't know how much I represent without data. However, it is a fact that I am sure there are people who think like me. I don't think you have data. So it is difficult to comment on majority or minority.

But the fact is, Goh won't just stay with Suicune. Another legend will catch pokemons. And after a while, the number of people who think like me will increase. After 2 years, we will make a better evaluation at the end of the series.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Personally its not a matter of whether he wanted to release it or not. For me the fact that we actually dont see him put in any effort in getting something like suicune is so boring and meh. I really thought he would step up after the zapdos episode where he realised he needed to be alot more stronger in order to defeat such pokemon and then put in some effort. But eh. Handing him a legend like this was very boring.

Dont get me wrong. I know its not ashs goal to capture a legendary and he actually could be capable enough to capture something like Tapu Koko since he actually managed to beat it.

Ashy Boy time to up your game!
Ye valid point, however tbf Go wasn't exactly trying to fully capture it and really only did so due to the poachers.

charinija

Pokemon Master
it just felt like it was a way to give some cheap sympathy towards those who think legendaries cant b caught that easily

it used to be very difficult to catch psedu legendary. It just got easier now. I think we will see legendary pokemons in people from now on. I guess there may be legendary Pokemon in Iris and Garry. Especially I am waiting from Iris.

BlazingAsh

I don’t think it will be next episode. The opening shows Grookey scaring Sobble so I imagine that will be a gag they do for a bit before Sobble evolves
Well openings can often be misleading like Goh catching Zapdos or Primeape at Oaks lab or Ash reuniting with Pidgeot and Larvitar in AG.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
i just realised that the legendaries we got to see at the end are all present in pokemon go till now.....()except lunala)

PsychoLogical

I figure he had 'Nebby' and Poipole in Sun & Moon, so Ash already had his.
Not exactly. And Ultra Beasts aren't Legendaries while Ash never actually kept Nebby. It only counts if he actually keeps it which he didn't for Nebby.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
If the CT stuff is true, then how are they going to show both of Calyrex's rider forms ? I haven't played the game but isn't there only one Calyrex ? How can it sit on both Spectrier and Glastier at the same time ?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
If the CT stuff is true, then how are they going to show both of Calyrex's rider forms ? I haven't played the game but isn't there only one Calyrex ? How can it sit on both Spectrier and Glastier at the same time ?
My personal theory is Goh accidentally catches one of the steeds which leads to Ash and Calyrex going out to find another steed for Calyrex to bond with :p

PsychoLogical

They don't? They just somehow miraculously balance it out?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer

in the Anime they're have been Mulitple of each legendary.

Lugia had a Baby Lugia in the Johto Series, For example.

Morax

King of heroes
Not exactly. And Ultra Beasts aren't Legendaries while Ash never actually kept Nebby. It only counts if he actually keeps it which he didn't for Nebby.
I feel like the term legendary has completely lost its meaning. Even though ash already owns pokemon that literally nobody in the world does( Ash-greninja, dusk lycanroc, melmetal, naganadel) apparently that's not enough special treatment for some people. Will you be satisfied if ash catches Arceus or will that be another "doesn't count" moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.